~Chapter Twelve~ Give Me Time To Think, Please.....Welcome Home Baby!

Hey bunnies!

Here's chapter twelve for you guys. Like always hope you all like it. Tell me what you guys think???? Thank you all!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Ok now you guys can go read!

$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$$~~~~~$$$$

____________________PIC OF KELLY AND HER HUSBAND AND KIDS_______________

~Chapter twelve~ Give Me Time To Think, Please...Welcome home baby!

Kelly's POV (Yay!)

I can't stand to see my brother like this. My mother called me a week ago about Alison's arrival. I know that Nate loves her and that she loves him, but they were blind to see that when they were younger. Anyways my husband/mate Emmett and my two boys Luis who is 13 yrs old and Carson who is 6 yrs old flew here immediately. We live in Florida so it took us awhile.

---

"Nate sweetie please eat this, its been three days since you ate anything"I begged him to eat the bowl of chicken soup that he loves. But he won't even drink a drop of water.

"Why does she hate me? Please tell me what I did wrong, so I can fix everything and have my Ally by my side. I need her Kel. I want her."he cried into my lap. This is literally breaking my heart. I've never seen my baby brother this vulnerable.

"She will be here sooner or later Nate. You're her mate. She's hurting as much as you are right now, maybe even more. Remember she's yours and she will get tired of staying away from you and she'll be back. I promise Nate. I'll help you too and make it faster"I said trying to make him feel better and telling him the truth. I will help him and that's a vow.

"Thank you so much Kel, I love you, your the best sis ever"he said smiling alittle. I smiled back at him.

"Love you too"I said back.

He fell asleep after awhile, and I'm glad he did. He needs all the rest he can get. After an hour of him sleeping, I tucked him in. What he's my baby brother! Being three years older makes me very protective of him.

I walked out quietly and closed the door.

"Mom"I called, looking for her. Did she already leave shopping with Alison's mom. Hmm that was early. I put my wolf ears and hear if Alison's home alone.

It sounds like she's doing something with her phone. "Hello beautiful"I heard someone say. oh she called someone.

"Hey Jay Jay"I heard her say.

"Whats up"The guy said back.

"I'm coming back to Paris"she said. "Only for a week or so though"then added.

"Oh ok I can't wait, when are you coming"the guy asked.

"Tonight and I'll be there in two days"She answered him.

"Ok see you then"and with that I heard nothing but shuffling.

Shit! She's leaving but only a week. That's ok right! Just need to give her some time.

I picked up my cellphone and dialed the one person that would help me out. It ringed two times before the magical voice met my ears.

"Hey Sugar what can I do for my baby today and I'll do anything"he said through the phone. See magical voice and sweet words.

"I know honey, just wanted to tell you something and work together to make what I want happen"I replied to him. Isn't he the best husband or what?!