~Chapter Seventeen~ How Could That Be?!

ℌⅇყ ⅇ۷ⅇяყơℕⅇ!!!!

Heres chapter seventeen! Hope you all like it. Show me how much you enjoyed it????????

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

(BANNER ON THE SIDE. BY:ME :) ) ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~Chapter Seventeen~ How could that be?!

Still Nate's POV

They finished tying me back on the chair that they brought outside the big field.

"Are you ready"he asked her smirking.

"Like never before"she said back. She looks like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Ok, you want them all or individuals?" he asked getting annoyed that she's happy about this.

"Nah I want them all it's more fun"she said her face glowing. I literally can't wait to see what she's up to.

"Men just go one by one! are you ready?"he said ignoring what she just said.

"Hell ya, this will end fast"the one to the right said rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

"Yea, can't wait to tap that after"the other said looking at Ally lustfully. I growled.

"Yea not happening"she said back her eyebrows raised. Damn if she wasn't looking this sexy I would have gotten up and kick their asses but I trust her and I know when she's confident about something and she wants it, then it's happening no second thoughts about it.

"Let's get this party started, shall we?"he asked her.

"We shall"she said back.

'By the way. I love you too Nate' she sent. I wish I can get up and hug her. She is everything to me now. No one will ever look or be like my angel. No one. I smiled at her one last time.

"Which one would you like to take first"he asked. Breaking our thoughts.

"Hmmm the one between ugly and uglier"she said smiling sweetly. The one she pointed at was kind of pissed off but he was smirking still.

"I'm glad I can be you're first something"he said to her. His eyes were roaming her body like the others did also but I won't let that get to me. I know how they feel when they look at her. She is absolutely beautiful and stunning and obviously every guy in here knows that. Mostly when her long toned legs were revealed under that short mini skirt but not to short.

"Ha ha very funny"she scoffed.

"Ready for me to take you hard"he asked smirking at her making a double meaning to what he just said. What a d!ck!

"Again funny"she said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "And I think I can do better then that"she added smiling evilly while she pointed her index finger at him.

"Ouch bro"one of the other guys said. Like Ally puts it "the ugliest one" was kinda getting pissed off by now but I see not the slightest fear in her beautiful green eyes. This girl has been surprising me since the day I've laid my eyes on her.

"Ok now let's stop the chit chat and get back to work"redhead said getting annoyed but I can see he was trying to hide a laugh after what Ally said.

Before our eyes can blink the guy was already laying on floor.

"What the hell was that!"he screeched. Ouch! Our ears!

"That is was what I call power"she said sarcastically, her hands on her hips with a smirk slapped on her face.