~Chapter Twenty~ The Trip To The Mall

Sorry guys I know I haven't uploaded in a while but I've been crazy busy with school. I'll try my best to upload sooner now.

(pic of the dresses on the side>>>>>>>)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter Twenty~ The Trip To The Mall

Elena's POV

Ally and I walked back to Matt's house. Nate and Matt were already waiting for us.

"Let's go"they both said at the same time.

We all got in Nate's car and drove off.

As we arrived at the mall we all got out and headed inside.

"So what are you gonna wear?"I asked Ally.

"Skirt or Jeans I'm not feeling a dress so I'm not planning on wearing one. How about you?"

"Dress"I said chuckling.

"Any color in particular?"she asked

"Mmm...between pink or dark red"I replied winking at her.

"Ohhhhhhh so your ready for him"she asked/whispered.

"Yea after the party, what do you think" I asked.I've been thinking about this for a week now and now I came to the conclusion that I'm ready to give myself to Matt. Completely. He's my mate and the love of my life and I can't imagine giving myself to anybody else.

"That's great, I'm happy for you"she said hugging me.

'Why you guys hugging'Matt said through mind link.

'None of your business'I sent back.

I turn around to see them walking towards us Matt looked at me with love in his eyes when Nate had a smirk on his face and winked at me. Which means one thing Ally told him. I turn around to glare at her but she turned her face away.

I walked further from them along with Ally.

"How about you"I asked curiously after a while of walking.

"Uhm.....I don't know"she responded.

"Are you not ready"I asked again.

"No it's not that, I just you know, I think until we sort all of our problems then until everything is settled I'll give in to him; make it more special. You know?"she told me looking down.

I put my arm around her shoulders even though she's an inch taller than me.

"Girl it's ok I didn't say do it now I just asked. Take your time, no need to rush into things"I said comforting her.

"Thanks, that helped"she said smiling at me.

"No problem now let's go shopping"I said grabbing her hand and dragging her into the first store that caught my eye.

We walked in and let me tell you this, if I could buy everything I would. Even though I know Matt would actually do that but I wouldn't dare tell him. Crazy boy, but I love him to bits.

She was over at the colorful skinny jeans section. They literally had them in every color I can think of. She grabbed, black, red, green, blue, yellow, light purple, dark purple, orange and the rest.

"Alison Parker isn't that a little to much"I said with my hands on my hips.

"I don't care this is my chance to buy every color and they're on sale."she said with the biggest smile. I just laughed and walked towards the dresses. They were beautiful.