Past August Of 1998

Emma was sitting reading Henry's storybook. She was relieved nothing bad happened to them in months😅. She read the pages about her and Killian when they went back In the past. She was so happy she was finally married to him and bearing his child! The baby she knew was almost here. The door opened and Killian came in, " How was your day love?"    "Boring as usual." She felt a bunch of kicks at her Stomache. The baby was coming! "KILLIAN THE BABY IS HERE!" She yelled In pain. He took her too the hospital and she was going into labor. She held tightly to Killians hand and the baby came out. When the first one came out she felt another. Emma had to beautiful twin girls. One with eyes like the sky and hair like the white sand. The other had eyes darker than the night sky and her hair was brown like wood. "What did you name them Emm?" Snowwhite asked holding the blond one.    "Patience Grace can be the one with dark hair and Faith Hope can be the one with light hair. There names can mean they have good atributes Patience and Faith in one another."   "I think there lovely names."
TWO MONTHS LATER
" Be careful not to stab them with your hook" Emma teased.    " Now why would I do that to my precious girls." He gave Patience a kiss on her forehead. Fifteen year old Henry came in the door.  " Hi mom!"    " Hi Henry can you hold Faith for a minute."   "Sure." Her phone went off and she went to check it. It was a message from her mom Snowwhite. She read the text bubble off of her flip phone. It read, "Emma there's a some people with magic differnt than ours that I want you too meet them. It's a guy named Harry and some of his friends. Bring Henry, Hook and the twins too😘. We're at Granny's."