2016: The Abandoned Town

After days and days of driving and we finally made it to Maine. I did my research and found the street.
"Why are we at a street? Why can't we look around Maine?" Neal asked.
"This might get us a clue." I said
I kept looking around and Neal was getting tired.
"This is Pointless!"
"Of course it's not. Good job Faith!" A women with blonde hair came out.
"Luna what are you doing?" A freckled man said
"It's ok Rolf. These are two of the abandoned baby's."
Who were these people?
" Who are you? Do you know our parents?" I asked the lady named Luna.
" I did and they need your help. I'll help you find them but in order to do that we need the other four baby's who were abandoned." Luna explained.
"You can help us!" Neal said with excitement.
"Of course when your parents went missing my friends did too." She said.
"Luna I'll stay here" Luna's husband Rolf said.
"Ok, if you get a letter from the boys say mommy will be back soon" Luna said.
Her and her husband Rolf kissed goodbye.
We were a step closer to finding my parents.
"Come here Neal and Faith I need to show you were your parents are from. Now don't be alarmed when you see magic for when you find your parents you'll be living with it." Luna explained.
I was so confused magic? How does she know our parents? Luna pulled out a stick and started waving it in the air. Suddenly a red line ran across the road.
"Come on get in the car let's go." She said.
She told us to drive down barren road. We soon drove into an abandoned town. It looked like it had been abandoned for years. There was a big clock tower that didn't move the time. Then a big chime from it came. It had been the first in years.
"You two made it chime." Luna smiled.
"What happened to them" Neal asked.
"You must get to know who they are first before I tell you." Luna said.
"Tell us now!" I snapped.
"You wouldn't understand, do you still have the box I sent you?" she said in her calm voice.
"It was you" Neal said.
"Yes I do." I retrieved the box from the honda.
"Get the storybook out." Luna said.