2016:

I rushed home from school so I could talk to my mother. She was on the phone with my dad. They were yelling again. 😑 She got off the phone.
"Your father makes me so angry!" Mom yelled.
"Mom calm down." I told her.
Her old wrinkled skin and faded brown curly hair and restless blue eyes reminded me she's getting older and tired.
"Open your letter go ahead. I'll be proud of you anyway!" She smiled and kissed my cheek.
I tore it open. Hope it says no! I want to live my own life! Unfortunately the words read you have been accepted at Harvard University. I gave a fake smile to my mom.
"I'm so proud! Your father will be proud too!"😘
"Mom I have something to ask you." Tears filled my eyes.
"Ask me anything dear" she petted my head.
I was regretting to ask her this already. I know she went through a lot today.
"Mom are you my real mother?" I cried more.
She started to break down.
" I knew this time would come. Here come sit down with me." She said wiping her eyes.
" So I had seven miscarriages. On the seventh I was forty and I gave up. Then me and your father looked into adopting a child. We put our names on a waiting list. Finally a I got a call a year later telling me a little girl was ready for me. So we went down to the adoption center and got you. The guy who gave us you said you were found on the side of a road in Maine with five other babies. The police never found the parents. They think the parents abandoned you guys." She cried.
I was in complete shock. Growing up thinking these were my real parents. I didn't even say anything back I just walked up the stairs. I want my real parents. I want to meet them. I don't care if they don't want to see me. I will leave when my parents are sleeping. For now I'm going to look up old Maine newspaper articles about five baby's on the side of the road. After surfing and surfing the web I found something. I printed it out. It read, "Six Baby's left on the side of a road in Maine. They each had a note pinned to thier shirts. There names are Patience and Faith Jones (twins), Neal Charming, Robyn Locksley, Victoire Weasley and Teddy Lupin. They are now up for adoption. No records of any parents."