2016: Lab Partners

FOURTH WEEK OF FAITH's SENIOR YEAR:
Two weeks ago was my birthday just so u know 👌🏻. Anyways today I'm getting a letter from Harvard today to see if I got in or not. To be honest I hope it says no cause I want to not be my dad anymore. So like I said I did wear the red leather jacket I got yesterday! It's pretty snug on me. I put my keys into my jeep and drove to school. In my second period something weird happened. I felt a connection to a guy in my class, not in the weird love way but that we saw each other in the past. " Faith Smith?" "Here"  "Neal Charming" "Here" "Ella Booth" "Here" "Micheal Fruits" "Here" He continued down the long list of names.  " We are doing a lab today! I'm choosing your partners! And it better be good because you guys are seniors!" Of course he did his lecture about going to college next year and how it's going to be harder than his class 🙄. "Neal and Faith" Of course I'm paired up with the most popular guy in the whole school. He's the quarterback and he dates the most popular girl in the school. So he came over to me while the teacher kept pairing people together.    "Ok let's get this over with. I know your like the smartest girl in school" I rolled my eyes.  " I feel like I met you though what's your name?"    "Faith you should pay attention to the teacher."    "Where have I seen you."     "In class."🙄.      " I know that but ever since I saw you I felt a connection in us!"     "I don't know. Some pretty strange stuff is happening to me at the moment."     " Like what?" He asked.     "Oh It's just that a box from an anonymous person showed up at my house with pictures and notes in it and this jacket." I answered.      " Oh my gosh a box from an anonymous person showed up in my house too! Did you get a story book?!"       "Your creeping me out,...yes." I answered with confusment.