2002: Fairy Tales are Trash

"Snowwhite was awoken by her Prince Charming. Soon they got married and the whole kingdom celebrated. The End."  The babysitter giggled.
"Anoder Anoder!" Little Faith yelled.
"Maybe another time I think Id rather play princesses!" Maggie the babysitter laughed.
Maggie put Faith in a gown and tiara and she gave her daughter Robyn a crown and tiara too. And they played princess for an hour not keeping track of time. Soon Faith's parents came through the door while they were playing princess.
"What is this!" Kevin, Faith's dad yelled picking up Faith's tiara.
"A tiara Uncle Kevin you wear it like this." She put the tiara on her head.
"You are filling my daughters head with nonsense! Princesses aren't real! Fairy tales all that Bull Sh*t is not real! Take your stupid book and daughter out of our sight forever! My daughter only needs knowledge in her tiny head! Now go and never see me again!" Kevin yelled. Maggie left angered with little Robyn crying.
"Honey don't you think that was a little much?" Susan Smith pleaded.
"No my daughter needs knowledge not nonsense! Faith go take that dress off!" Kevin yelled.
Faith cried and ran to her room. Her dads Scar and the blood vessel popped in his eyes scared her. She never talked about Fairy tales that day on.