Two months After the Dark Curse: Luna

Luna Lovegood sat in the adoption center waiting for the news. A tall dark man came in the quite waiting room.
"All the baby's have been adopted." He said.
"Thankyou sir."
Luna left and disapearated to  broken down Hogwarts. it was silent cause it was summer and there were no students. She walked into Proffesor Mcgonagall's office.
"Professor?"
"Yes Luna?"
"I'm afraid that an evil witch took Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Harry, Fluer, and Bill from us. There's no getting them back except if we get six baby's to believe in them when the time comes." And she explained all that Ginny told her.
"When the time comes, Luna you must get the baby's to believe. I'm very sad we don't have Harry at our side but you will find him when the time comes."
"But how will I know when the time comes?"
"Hmm... I believe you will see two of the baby's trying to figure out the riddle of who are there parents. Until then you must build a house by where the baby's were found. So when two of them come to find there parents you'll be thier to help them. And find the other four baby's. Does that make sense."
"Yes Proffesor"
Luna left and went to the town line. She quickly built a house and a garden and started to wait like Mcgonagall said.