2016: Midnight Runaways

It was midnight. I left a note on the table saying, " I'm trying to find my real parents. I know you will try to find me, don't waist your time. I'm never coming back. If you love me let me go. Let me find my parents. I will always remember you and love you - Faith"
I brought a lot of clothes, my mac book, my iPhone, and some other stuff. My plan is to get Neal to come with me cause I have a feeling my parents and his parents share something. I put my key into the hole. Goodbye childhood! Leaving my house meant leaving my past behind me. I looked his Instagram up on my phone, he had location spots and I figured out where his house was. I drove up to a huge mansion. I zipped up my red leather jacket and went out the car. My jacket now felt like my main accessorie piece. I looked at all the windows. And decided which window most likely belonged to him. I threw a pebel at it, then a stick. I saw him open the blue curtains. I was so releaved it was him and not his parents. A couple minutes went by and the door opened.
"Dude why are you at my house at midnight!" He said annoyed.   "I have something to show you. How we are connected."
He read the news paper article I found. I saw him read it again and again.
"This is true?"
"Of course, do you want to help me find our parents?"
" I do but I..."
"Do it for your family, the note that said they needed help. They obviously need our help."
"Fine but what am I going to tell my dad?"
"Leave him a nice note" I suggested.
Soon we got in the car and he drove while I did some research and made sure no one could find us.
"I'm blocking everyone's number on our phones and I'm turning off all location services ." I said.
" You really believe they're out there." He asked
"Of course I have faith."
We drove all the way to Maine to where the baby's were found.