Back to where we left off in the past!

She read the text bubble off of her flip phone. It read, "Emma there's a some people with magic differnt than ours that I want you too meet. It's a guy named Harry and some of his friends. Bring Henry, Hook and the twins too😘. We're at Granny's." New people in Storybrooke? That's odd. She went back in the living area where her beloved family was. "Dinner at Granny's mom made some new friends." The Swan- Jones family hopped into the yellow car Emma drives.  "Isn't it weird that the twins don't look alike mom?" Henry asked.    "I like them that way! They don't have to share the same looks there whole life. I would hate having to look just like someone else😁."           "How was your day lad." Hook asked Henry.  
"Fine except Kylie was looking evil and I know she's up to something." 
"Really?" He laughed.  "
"I swear she's up to something!" Henry argued.  "We will call this Operation Evil Teenager!" Emma laughed. 
"Good cause I know she's evil." Henry laughed.  "I'm in" Hook agreed. They parked at Granny's and entered. A big table of people were at it with Regina and the Charmings and Zelena and Robyn. They saved just enough room for Emma, Hook, Henry and the baby's.    "Emma these are wizards and witches!"
They each introduced themselves.
"I'm Ginny"
"Harry"
"I'm Hermione Granger"
"Ronald Weasley"
"Bill"
"Fleur"
Emma answered," Nice to meet you all what brought you to Storybrooke."
"Well I researched and found there were other humans on this Earth with Magic and we wanted to meet them! It was difficult getting across the town line but I found a spell." The girl Hermione with Bushy hair answered.
"Hermione reads everything." The boy named Ron stated.
" That's cool I here your wizards!" Emma said.
"Yes that we are. We want to stay for a little while if that's fine." The girl named Ginny asked.
"Of course you can stay rooms are up top!" Granny answered serving the food.
" We are delighted to have you all!" Snowwhite said with kindness. They had many laughs. Ron ate almost everything which made Hermione embarrassed. Fluer and Bills baby girl Victoire was playing with Faith, Robyn and Patience and another little boy named Ted. Teddy was staying with the Potters this summer. Ginny was having many conversations with Snowwhite. Harry was talking to everyone else about his adventures. Later Belle came in later and her and Hermione became great friends fast, talking about books. Regina was taking to Fluer and Zelena. Everyone was having a great evening. "I think we'll stay a week." Ginny said to Granny.  Emma, Hook, Henry and the twins said goodnight. "So how old is this Kylie person?" Emma asked driving home.   "She's a senior. She's only in my science class but she still bothers me." Henry answered.  " Ask her questions about where she came from tomorrow cause I don't recall a girl named Kylie being in Storybrooke."