2016: The other Four

VICTOIRE WEASLEY:
"Victoria Hadid? Is finally in my office!" The Victoria secrets model boss Kayley Boarsnout said.
" Yes" Victoria laughed.
" Your momma Gigi made the cut and you did too she must be proud of you!" Kayley said.
"Very."
"Now I saw you on the front of the cover girl magazine! I'm so amazed with your beauty. Now let's get this photo shoot done darling and you'll be on the front of our magazine!"
Victoria put on a fur coat with nothing else on and modeled and switched poses I front of the camera. She put a robe on when she was finished.
"Victoria I have some questions for you!" A reporter asked.
" I have a tight schedule hurry please."
"Were you adopted?"
"Yes"
"Why did your mother adopt you?"
"She didn't want to get pregnant with a big belly so she decided to adopt and I was the prettiest baby of them all she said."
" THANKYOU!" The reporter yelled.
Victoria rolled her eyes and went into the dressing room to get dressed.
TED LUPIN:
"DONT GET TO CLOSE ITS DARK INSIDE.COME LET MY DEMONS OUT COME LET MY DEMONS OUT." His radio blasted.
"Teddy turn that down" his mother banged on the door.
He ignored.
He looked in the mirror.
He saw a boy with color changing hair wearing black jeans and a gray shirt.
He decided he would skate board.
He was an only child and he only had a mother who was very poor. His life sucked he thought. Until he met Robyn...
ROBYN LOCKSLEY:
"Thief Thief!!!" The police yelled.
Robyn ignored she kept on running.
Her mother through adoption Maggie, died two years before. And Robyn had been on the run sense, living off of stealing things.
She was great at stealing, the police gave up every time. She was also good at using a gun. She shot perfectly and never missed her target. She was top at the wanted list. She was in the streets of Rio de Janeiro, missing her boyfriend back at home. She hid in a gas station and escaped the police.
"Locte give me your money!" She yelled at the Olympic gold swimmer.
" No."
They started fighting, then an armed guard came and broke it up and Locte started to beat the guard up cause he was drunk. Robyn stole the money while he was distracted and ran.
PATIENCE JONES:
"And the gold goes too"
"Patience Jones!"
The US anthem played. It was Patience's best moment in her life. She won gold at her first Olympics for gymnastics.