Chapter 7- Discovering D

Bree's POV

Sitting in the lab was thrilling, yet BORING! D was still sleeping in the capsule, sleeping away the day. It had been 4 long hours and nothing. I was playing games on Davenport's computer, did some Bo Staff routines and played with some of Davenport's inventions.

It was getting pretty late and D hadn't woken up. I decided to sleep in Chase's middle capsule. I was dozing off and then I heard it. A loud scream. A scream that made me ear want to fall off. I jumped out of my capsule and D was banging on my capsule. I turned on the mic in my locked capsule

"Calm down!!" I said

She settled down and kept her badly bruised head down.

"Your okay! I'm Bree! I am just like you!" I said

"What do you mean just like me?" She mumbled. Her words were short, quiet, and separated.

"Bionic. We rescued you from that horrible cage. You're safe." I said

"What's bionic? Is that why I was connected to a machine and constantly being hypnotized?" She said.

"That's part of that. Bionic is like having super powers." I said,

"What's your name?" She said.

"My name is Bree! My brothers, Adam and Chase are bionic too." I said.

"What are my powers?" D asked.

" I don't exactly have all of the answers, but I can get a few people who can help." I said.

I sped up to the first floor where Chase and Adam were playing video games and Davenport was eating dinner.

"GUYS GET TO THE LAB. D IS AWAKE!!!!" I yelled and I sped back down to the Lab.

I had to wait about 15 seconds until they got down. We all rushed in by my capsule.

"Hey, I am Mr. Davenport..." Davenport said

"Davenport? Are you another evil person like the last Davenport??" D said.

" No no no. My brother, your captor is evil. He was trying to make you and the people standing behind you a bionic army." Davenport said.

"So what are my powers? If I am so important, I must be pretty cool." D said.

"Well there are some possibilities, but we'd need to test them. Were you ever allowed to use your Bionics?" Davenport asked.

"Once only. It was bright and purple and I knocked a guy down pretty hard. His friend shot a green light at me and I blacked out." She said.

"So that's the Plasma Blast." Chase said.

Davenport walked over to the control panel and unlocked the capsule. D walked out. She looked my a dear in the headlights. Her hair was seriously messed up in a tangle of brown hair. She stood about a few inches shorter than Chase

"Did you have a name?" I asked.

"Not an official one. When I went to school my name was Delaynee. He made me have a D in it for some reason." D said.

"Wanna keep Delaynee?" Adam said.

"Yeah sure, why not." She said

"When did you go to school??" Davenport said

"About 5 years ago. It was 3rd grade. It was before my so called "Bionics" moved in." Delaynee said.

"Well we need to start testing right now. While you were asleep, I tested you to see what Bionic you might have. Some of them have a 1% chance." Davenport said.

Davenport directed Delaynee to a chair and attached 2 wires to her neck.

"What are you doing?? I am not going to black out again, am I?" Delaynee asked.

"No, I am just running a few tests. Lets see what Douglas did!" Davenport said.

We all heard the obnoxious machine roar to life. I took a few seconds until something finally showed up on the screen.

"What does it say?? Can she make monkeys?" Adam said.

"It looks like he was lazy with her, but that could be a trick. The one thing I am worried about is the rage app. I have no idea what it would lead to." Davenport says.

" Is it like Chase's commando app?" I asked.

We did not need another Spike.

"Might be. Only she can open voluntarily. When she feels threatened she glitches and a Rage surge happens including a dramatic increase in Bionic Electricity." Davenport reads.

"What if this is a way to cure her low Bionic Electricity problems!" Chase said.

"A dramatic increase in Bionic Electricity would be the perfect way to see her Bionics." Davenport said.

"You guys are talking crazy! She just needs more confidence. After all it's been shattered by your brother and Marcus." I interjected.

"The sooner we find the correct bionics, the better." Davenport said.

"Why can't we take the test results and try each Bionic?" I said, getting worried that they might release a massive fight.

"Douglas has a list of 436 bionics that he upgraded on but never saw if they worked." Davenport said

"Delaynee, we need you to open your Rage App." Davenport continued.