Chapter 26: I'm going to live with...

Delaynee's POV

I woke up for real this time, back in the familiar lair of Douglas Davenport. The scent was the most familiar. WHAT THE HECK COULD MAKE THIS TERRIBLE SMELL?!?!

When I woke up from those dreams, I knew I had to make a decision. Both of those were a condensed version of my life ahead. Where was my best chance at a good life at?

I contemplated this decision for several more minutes until Douglas came in the room.

"Have you made a decision? I know this is hard and the odds are stacked against me, but I want you to give me a fair chance. You keep me good." Douglas said.

I made sure that my decision was secure and I would live a good life where ever I went.

"I just have to say one thing... Where's my room, Douglas?"

Tasha's POV

I couldn't stop crying. Two of my babies were gone and we didn't have the slightest clue of where they were. Everyone was constantly on technology trying to find any trace of either of them.

I watched the news just to make sure that there wasn't a news spotting of them. And also so Wendy George didn't get any good news stories. We had been searching for a few days now, and no trace of them had popped up.

"Haha! I think I got something!" Donald exclaimed.

We all rushed over to the computer that he was working on, anticipating a good lead.

"I finally hacked Douglas's financials and found that last night he bought some items at a QuickiMart last night that is 15 miles away." Donald said.

"Is there anyway we can find out what he bought? Just to make sure its not something like a KNIFE?!?" Leo asked.

"Lucky for us, QuickiMart, if you put in your credit card number and date you bought the items, you can pull up the receipt." Donald said.

"DO IT!!" We all exclaimed.

Donald typed in something to the computer and later we pulled the reciept.

"Let's see. He bought:

Dental Floss 3.29

Itsy Bitsy Spider and other Animal songs 8.50

Suduko Puzzles 6.75

Oreos 3.99

Kellog's Frosted Flakes 3.99

Creative Solutions Card 4.53

We all thought about the items. They were all so random. Why was Douglas buying a children's book?

"What's up with these items?" Bree asked.

"Yeah, these are weird... the Itsy Bitsy Spider book should've been at least $10!" Adam exclaimed.

"Adam, thats not what weird. It's a whole bunch of random things!" Leo said.

"Leo, look at these and see if there is any sort of code or whatever." Donald demanded.

Delaynee's POV

Douglas was so happy when I told him. He screamed like a little girl. He was more excited than she was. He kept just jumping and screaming... how many cups of coffee did this man have? Douglas was still celebrating when I saw Chase enter the room in the corner of my eye.

He started to walk towards us and he gave me major chills.

I mean his eyes were flashed green for the Triton App and his face was intense. Like I said major chills.