Date

"Are you sure I look okay?"

"You look awesome! Stop freaking out!"

Kaylee practically begged me to let her help me get ready for my date with Keaton. We were just going bowling, so I was wearing jeans and a striped Hollister shirt. It was 5:50, Keaton would be here any minute.

"Okay, I better get going. Text me all the details!"

I laughed. "I will!"

She went out the back just as there was a knock on the door. I answered it, knowing it was Keaton.

"You look amazing." he said.

"Thank you." I said, smiling.

We headed outside. Even though we were going on a date, we were taking our skateboards there. I grabbed mine from the garage and we left my house. The bowling alley wasn't far from my house, so it was a short ride. We put our boards outside the building and went in. Keaton paid for a lane and we got our balls. I picked a neon green one, while Keaton picked an orange one. 

"I so call going first." I said.

"That's okay, I didn't want to go first..." Keaton said, sarcastically. "No, I don't care. Go ahead."

I walked up to the lane and practically threw my ball down. I knocked down nine pins. Then Keaton went, getting six. I got a strike next. And of course, I didn't hesitate to rub that in Keaton's face with sarcasm, as usual. He got an eight. I ended up winning by 34 points.

"Wow, you're good!" Keaton said as we left the bowling alley.

"Nah, not really. I've seen a lot better." I replied.

"Well I haven't, so I'm considering you good."

"Good for you, Stromberg."

"Yes it is, Brooks."

There was a pause. "I don't know what to say now," I said, causing both of us to laugh. We hopped on our boards and headed back to my house. 

"Since this went so well, do you want to see a movie on Wednesday?" Keaton asked as I put my skateboard away.

"Sure, I'd love to." I said.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Chloe."

"Bye Keaton."

He skated off as I went inside. I had a great time.