Prologue

|comment as much as you want it gives me feedback thank you|

Emma's POV

My name is Emma Swan. Well acually my family name is Nolan but Swan was my nickname in the foster system and it kinda grew into me. Basically I live an absolutely boring everyday life with my parents. They are my foster parents but since they made me feel like I actually have a home it's just natural to me that I call them "Mom" and "Dad" and I really adore and love them.
I am a senior in Storybrooke College. Unfortunately my best friend graduated one year before me and because of that I'm gonna spend my last year a bit alone. Don't get me wrong I'm not sad about it but some classes will definitely be really really boring without my one and only Regina Mills. She's working now at the Mayor's office and I can tell that one day she's going to be Storybrooke's mayor.
Few years ago I had a long relationship which didn't end well and lot of time passed by since, so I think I am ready to open my heart once again. Definitely not in this school though, I have no interest in the guys here, they are all douchebags.

 Definitely not in this school though, I have no interest in the guys here, they are all douchebags

Killian's POV

My name is Killian Jones. I was born in Ireland. My mother died when I was just a baby so only pictures remind me of her. Two years ago my father passed away while working, he was a really good soldier in the Navy. After that my older brother decided to follow my father's steps and applied a job there as well. He graduated few months ago and now here we are sitting in his new car, heading to our new home in Storybrooke. I couldn't even got the chance to finish school in Ireland so my last year will be spent at Storybrooke College.
I always wanted to travel the world but I was held back because of my girlfriend, Milah. She didn't even like to go to the park which was next to my house and when I told her I was moving she practically lost her mind and started shouting. That's when I realized that I never loved her, it was just good to have someone. Maybe I'll have a chance to find some pretty girl and who knows, maybe I can find love for the first time. It's just a fresh start that's all, if I play my cards right this can be really good.

Narrator's POV

None of them knew their lives gonna change forever when they meet each other the following monday when school starts.