Vow

Killian's POV

It was the day before New Years Eve and after several weeks of begging him I finally talked Robin into coming over to us to celebrate. I knew he would like Emma and just as Emma planned with Liam and Elsa (they actually were called as a couple now) I wanted Robin to meet Regina. Robin recently broke up with his girlfriend Marian. I didn't like her so I was happy when I heard the news, is that so bad? I mean she was really whiny and demanding all the time.

Robin's flight is here in about an hour and we were getting ready with Emma to pick him up. "Killian, is this dress good? I really want him to like me, I know this is important to you." She came out of the bathroom and my jaw dropped. "Love, how can you be so perfect? In every way. You are beautiful." I said to her in awe. She blushed and playfully punched my shoulder. "You're just saying that to make me comfortable." I started laughing. "Yeah, you're right, you're not even pretty I don't know how am I still with you." I said sarcastically for which I got a real punch this time. "You better stop it or I'm gonna beat the shit out of you before we leave." She laughed. "Anything but my handsome face, please." She giggled. "Stop it you big goof."

We finished getting ready and I drove to the airport. I held a paper in my hands which said "Robin Hood." I thought he might like it given that he was dressed as Robin Hood in any masquerade party. I saw him and when he noticed me he practically dropped his bags and ran towards me. We hugged each other. "I know what you're thinking about but I'm not gonna say it. I'm really glad you invited me." Robin said. "I've missed you too mate!" We laughed but then my beautiful blonde fiancé touched my upper arm. "Uhm, Robin, this beautiful lass is Emma Swan. Soon to be Mrs. Jones though." I scratched behind my ear.

"The pleasure is mine, milady. And good luck with this one here." Robin said to Emma while he kissed her knuckles, and gave her a wink. I felt a bit jealous but then I remembered that Emma loves me not Robin.

We went home and Robin just kept talking. I really missed him but sometimes he was nerve-wrecking. Emma laughed a lot on our way and that made me happy.

The day went on and we were just resting at home. Emma went out to buy some things that we forgot to buy to our little double date slash party. "You really love her don't you?" Robin asked as we opened our third beer. "Aye I do with all my heart. Why you askin'?" I was curious now. "It's just I've never seen you like this, not even with Milah. It's strange but in a good way." He said and took a sip.

Emma's POV

I came home and I heard the boys talking. I only heard a half sentence from Robin "...not even with Milah." I knew that Milah was Killian's girlfriend before he moved here and I was curious and listened. "Yeah." Killian said with a sad laugh. I knew him so much I could tell how he looked like from just the way air left his mouth. He continued. "I really thought that what Milah and I had was love but Robin I was so blind. When we moved here with Liam I didn't know that after a few days my life would turn upside down. Emma is so bloody beautiful and perfect in every way. She changed me for the better and for that I would always be thankful for her." As I listened tears filled my eyes. I wanted to hear the rest and just then Killian continued. "Don't get me wrong mate but she is my best friend, she knows me better than anyone else, and I her I hope. I couldn't imagine my life without her." Robin looked towards me and saw me, but I put my finger on my lips telling him not to interrupt Killian. He nodded and took a sip of his beer. "I can't wait to start a family and have beautiful children. This is still so unbelievable I get to marry the woman I truly love. Sometimes I am afraid that this is just a dream and I'll wake up in an empty bed without her. I love her so much." He stopped and I could see a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I love you too Killian. I guess your vow is ready." I smiled and sat next to him, taking his beer and taking a sip. "How long have you been listening?" He asked, wiping his teardrop away. "Long enough. But it was so beautiful I didn't want to interrupt."