The day before

Emma's POV

Killian was still quieter than usual but I didn't blame him. At least he tried to be the same as before and that was more than enough for me. We planned our wedding and today we're leaving to the airport. We decided to go to the caribbean area because the weather was better there.

We woke up early in the morning and as so many times before we had our morning routines. We were moving in perfect sync as Killian made coffee and breakfast and I packed our stuff. Then we had breakfast and went into the bathroom together since it had two faucets. He trimmed his scruff while I put on makeup and of course we washed our teeth during the process. Then we got dressed into comfy clothes because the road will be extremely long with two transfers along with it.

I was actually really excited,I was hoping that some change might help us to move on.

Almost a full month passed since the surgery and we didn't have sex since that. I felt like it was time for me to maybe try another baby but I wanted to give Killian as much time as he needed since this thing obviously hurt him better that it hurt me. Don't get me wrong I was really sad and still I am depressed but we are very young and we should focus on what we have.

Soon after we finished getting ready we brought Buckley to a pet-hotel where they would take care of him. If one thing I really hated it was leaving him behind, but I knew he would be okay since he gets on really well with basically everyone.

Then we headed to the airport. Killian always held me close and that made me feel so good. "Hey, I want you to focus only on me okay?" I asked him, attempting to pull him away from his state.

"Yes ma'am!" He stood like a saluting soldier and that made me giggle. "You know Swan I think this travelling thing is actually a pretty good idea. We should do it more often. Along with... Other... Activities..." He smirked at me and tapped his lips with one of his fingers. Was he referring to sex or did he just wanted a kiss? "That's only if you want that too already."

Oh so he was actually referring to sex. "It's more than okay Killian don't worry. I was wondering when would you ask." I leaned so close to him that my lips slightly brushed his. "I am more than prepared to have the time of our lives, and as soon as this plane goes up you'll go down." I looked into his eyes and he kissed me with lust.

"Bloody siren! You couldn't have wait until the plane took off could ya?" He asked and he grabbed my hand, guiding me to the airport bathroom along with our luggage. Thankfully no one was in and as soon as we stepped inside he lifted me up. "God how much I missed this. I'm sorry I just needed some time to think." He said as I caressed his scruff.

"It's okay I needed time to think too. If you're ready I want to try again." His eyes popped out. I knew this was a bad idea and now because on my smart mouth I won't get anything. "Is that what you really want?" He asked.

"Well, I mean, I guess so... We are still very young and I want a little bean already. We will be more careful this time I promise." He gazed into my eyes and pulled me closer into a passionate kiss. I felt his erection growing and I was more than ready for him. "So shall it be as the lady insists." He smirked at me and this time I kissed him, while I unbuckled his belt. He moaned under his breath. I knew I got him fully back.

"Oh god how much I love you. But please don't rip off my shirt this time." He said and I just giggled at his comment. I just pulled down my jeans and panties so he can enter me and he did the same with his jeans and boxers. We had sex in an airport bathroom I still can't believe it.

"You know this was really exciting knowing that anybody could have came in and see us." I said after we both finished and now we were on our way back to the check-in area. "I really missed us." I smiled at him and he just hugged me. "I know love me too. I won't hurt you again I promise."