To the new beginnings

Killian's POV

I woke up at 6:30. Before school I usually go out running, it freshens me up and gets me into a good mood. I really gonna need that since it's my first day at my new school. I had the weekend to discover this little town and I figured out there is a huge forest nearby our place. I tracked a great route and halfway I stopped to charish the fresh air that attacked my lungs with every breath. I really liked this forest, you could hear hundreds of birds tirping and tweeting and it had a really nice green shade to it because of the moss that covered the dark brown soil. The weather was a typical autumn weather where in the morning you're almost freezing but during the day it's really hot. Ireland didn't have this issue apart from the everyday rain which was bad but I'm not complaining I am a true irish boy.

When I headed back home I saw a shadow glide through another route. I wanted to follow it, because somehow it gave me a feeling that I couldn't explain to myself. Not just curiosity, it was more beyond that. Alas I haven't discovered that part of the forest yet and I didn't want to be late at my first day so I continued heading home.

At home I took a hot shower, had breakfast, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I didn't want to raise any attention so I just went with my mostly usual outfit. About school I decided to just blend in, not to raise any attention and survive this year without trouble. I just hope that I won't get bullied because I'm the new guy in town.

Emma's POV

"Emma! Wake up sweetheart you're gonna be late!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs. I looked up from my pillow and I saw that it was 6:30. I still had two and a half hours until the first bell but I always went running before school. My mom just knows me so much. I dressed up to my running equipment and went downstairs to the smell of freshly baked pancakes and bacon. I kissed both of my parent's cheeks and headed out to the forest. At summer I usually slept in so I decided to go with the shorter track for my first month, just to get used to running again. I loved this forest so much, it calms me anytime. I was almost halfway when I saw a black-haired man standing there breathing heavily. It was odd to see anyone in this early hour here. My route headed towards his direction and somehow I had this urge to stop next to him and say hi but I got really nervous and suddenly I decided to take the longer course just to avoid the mysterious man.
When I got home I was already late and it was my fastest shower I've ever had in my life. Of course my mom waited for me because she was a teacher at my school but I ate my breakfast in the car.
"Emma you're shirt is inside out." I looked down and indeed it was. Guess I was in such a hurry I didn't realise. "Thanks Mom I'm just gonna turn it back when we get to the school."
We said our goodbyes and went our different ways but I had to remember myself I had to turn my shirt back how it is supposed to be. I don't even know what got into me I usually was more gathered up. Of course the bell rang and I knew I would be late so there was no rush anymore. I fixed my makeup and headed to my class with Mr. Gold. He was my history teacher and he was really good at teaching, but in everyday life no one liked him.

Killian's POV

My brother Liam took me to school on my first day. I was really excited and scared at the same time. I looked at my schedule. Great. History. I love history but I don't really know much about the american one so this should be interesting. I went in the classroom and there were plenty empty seats so I swayed my way to the back. Hopefully no one will sit next to me I'm not in the mood for making any kind of conversation. Ten minutes later the bell rang and a guy walked in. I didn't like him judging by his looks. I guess I'll better get used to him because he's gonna teach me the whole year.

Emma's POV

I approached the classroom and knocked on the door. Hopefully there will be at least one fully empty table I'm not in a mood for anybody now. When I opened the door I immediately got upset because there was only one empty seat next to a guy. He was looking at his book but he was kinda familiar for some reason. "Sorry about being late Mr. Gold it won't happen again I promise." I apologised to the teacher. Meantime I glanced back to the mysterious boy. "It better not happen again Ms. Nolan I don't like inaccuracy. Sit down there please and don't disturb my lecture."
I rushed to my seat and sat down.