Birthday

Narrator's POV

Emma was already a month pregnant. They went to the doctor's twice because Killian was really anxious about Emma's health, although she was absolutely fine.

Buckley was still the perfect dog and he really got on well with both of his "parents".

Emma loved being in Ireland but she really missed her parents and Regina. She didn't want to say it to Killian but he knew this. Her birthday was coming and he planned a surprise party for her. He invited David, Mary-Margaret, Regina, Liam, Elsa, and Robin as well.

He planned the whole evening and luckily the guests got on a plane which would arrive just perfectly. Since Liam knew where to go obviously, Killian didn't have to go to pick them up from the airport.

Although everything was handled he had to distract Emma for a few hours. He just had the perfect idea for that too.

Killian's POV

"Okay Bucks now be a good dog and go to Emma. That's it." I plastered his mouth with a white mousse. I knew this would work. I hated to do this to Emma but I knew she would understand. I called the vet before so they knew Emma would take Buckley and they would give him just vitamins.

I put my tux on pretending to go to a meeting so I couldn't accompany them.

"Killian! Killian! Something's wrong with Bucks!" I heard her yelling. I put my tie around my neck pretending to tie it. "Here goes nothing." I sighed to myself. I ran downstairs. "What's wron... Oh god Bucks. Swan you have to take her to the vet!" I said, worry in my voice. "Y-Yeah I guess you're right. I'll go then. I see you'll be busy, it would be good if you could come though." She said with a pouty face. "I know Swan but this meeting is really important. Call me when you know something, will you?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." She smiled at me and I kissed her quickly. She went out with Bucks and just the moment she pulled away from the house my phone rang, meaning the others will be here in half an hour. Just perfect.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. When they arrived I greeted each one of them. Liam of course took Elsa to his former room which I kept the same as it was.

"This is a really impressive house Killian. You two are good right?" Mary-Margaret asked. They didn't know anything about the pregnancy and I had another surprise in my pockets as well but I wanted to wait until Emma arrives. "Aye we are. Better than good actually." I smiled. Regina and Robin of course found each other again and they were all over each other. We were talking and having fun until my phone buzzed and Emma said she would be home in ten minutes.

Emma's POV

I went to the vet and he said Bucks ate something that caused him that white stuff to appear. I didn't really understood everything he said but he gave me some vitamins and he said these would cure him. After we finished I called Killian saying that I'll be home in ten minutes.

I was really tired. Bucks looked better from that vitamin that the vet gave him and I was happy. When I got home I could swear I saw something in Liam's room. I guess Killian is cleaning again.

I walked to the door and looked for the key when Killian opened the door for me. "Elo love! I missed you." He kissed me and guided in. Bucks was all over the place, he was excited, I've never seen him like this. "What's with the dog?" I asked. Killian scratched behind his ear. "Dunno, it wasn't me who went to the vet." He's right. Maybe he's just hungry or something.

I walked in to the living room.

"SURPRISE!"

What the hell? Everyone was here. I was just smiling like an idiot and tears gathered in my eyes. "Hi." It was all I could say and everyone hugged me. When I calmed a bit I turned to Killian. "You did this?" I asked and held his hands. He then put one of his hands to my stomach. "Aye. Actually Buckley was a huge help but what can I say." He smirked and kissed me.