Telling

Killian's POV

The next morning I woke up alone in our bed. This is so crazy I get to live with the woman I truly love. I know we slept together almost every night before but this was different. This was better. I got out of bed and headed downstairs. I couldn't find Emma in the house so I went out to the backyard. The door to the garage was open so I assumed she would be there and after I knocked I walked in. "Good morning love. I see you found my little garage." I hugged her and gave a kiss on her forehead. "Killian did you do this all? This is beautiful."

I guess I forgot to tell her about my workshop. Actually Liam came up with the idea that we should build one in case anything happens and we need money we're gonna get along. David helped me to finish it, I was mainly repairing some furnishment from the Jolly Roger. Part of my project but I want to keep it a secret for now.

"Actually your father helped me to finish this, so I need to thank him this somehow." I scratched behind my ear. "I am sure that if you just take good care of me he won't ask anything else in return." She held now both of my hands and gave me a playful smirk.

|mature content ahead if you don't want to read it skip til you see another a/n|

I kissed her really hard which took her off guard for a second but then she responded even harder. I patted her thigh and she immediately jumped up as I held her tightly. I put her on the table and she put her hands under my shirt, slowly pulling it off of me. We continued to kiss and she pulled her shirt off too, only sweatpants and a bra was left on her. "Swan, you are truly beautiful." She kissed me again really hard and that was enough for me to pick her up again and I pushed her to the wall.

"We should head back to the house Killian. Now." She told me and I gladly obeyed her. I brought her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed, our lips not separating for a moment. I slowly started placing kisses on her neck, then headed down. When I got to her sweatpants I started to pull it down and I saw that se wasn't wearing any panties. "You are a bad, bad girl." I smirked up at her, and she just giggled. "Oops." She continued giggling and I pulled her pants down, now only a bra left on her perfect body. I kissed her inner thighs and she moaned. Then I started kissing her and meanwhile I looked up into her eyes. I saw her biting her lips and it made her even more sexy.

Emma's POV

As Killian was kissing me I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying to mute my moans but I failed. When I thought I cannot wait any longer I sat up which took him a bit off guard but then we were both kneeling and started to kiss again. I felt his hands on my back and he unclasped my bra with a move. "Nice one, Jones. Now you should take off some clothes too." I smirked at him and bit my lip, for which he licked his bottom lip that was so sexy I had to kiss him again. I started to unbuckle his belt and he practically jumped out of his jeans and pants as well. "Better, love?" I looked him up and down and looked him in the eye with passion. "Much better." I said while I kissed his neck. He moaned and that made me giggle but I continued anyway. He pushed me down to the bed and gently laid on me. I could feel his hardness pushed into my thigh and we continued kissing. His hands roamed through my whole body not missing a single spot while I was exploring his chest and stomach. I looked at him. "Are you sure, love?" He asked. I just nodded then he stood up and headed to the closet. "Killian it's okay I'm on the pill." His face lit up like so many times before. "Oh god you're perfect!" He practically jumped back to the bed and placed himself between my legs, looking me in the eyes as he entered me. "God you're so tight. I love you Emma." I kissed him once more as he picked up a pace that suited both of us. "I love you too."

It was like we were meant to be. He was so perfect. This was so perfect. He started moving faster and then we reached the top together, shouting each other's names. He kissed me once more and then we just cuddled in bed for a while.