Chapter 15: Smosh Summer Games - Sexy Wet T-Shirts & Lunch

Did you guys watch Smosh Live?!? It was sooo good!! What was your favorite part?

Y/N POV

Since we were all soaked from the ocean, we decided to film the wet t-shirt contest. Noah looked at me thinking I was participating in this. He has no idea that its just the guys apparently.

"Alright fellas! Here's your shirts for the next activity." Sunny said, handing out white t-shirts.

"Oh yeah!" Joven shouted out like the Kool Aid man. Noah was just so confused. He looked over at me again and I just smirked.

"Just think of this as payback from before." I told him. Mari, Olivia, Courtney, and I all get handed water guns to shoot the guys with. This is going to be so fun.

Noah's POV (Haven't seen this in awhile WOAH)

All the guys get handed white shirts. I was so confused. I thought we were shooting everybody but I guess not. I wasn't paying attention to what the guys were saying but they started laughing really loud.

"What's so funny? I ask. Which causes them to laugh even more.

"Oh nothing." Ian answers. I stand there more confused than I was before. Flitz can't hold in his laughter and spits out what they're laughing about.

"We all know you wanted to see your boo with a wet see through shirt. You can't hide." Which makes everyone burst out laughing while my cheeks heat up.

"Shut up guys." I chuckle while they all play punch me. They aren't wrong.

Y/N POV

The boys are ready and they look excited. We get in our positions and the cameraman counts us down. Same old routine.

"In 5, 4, 3, 2," He goes silent and Mari starts.

"What's up guys! We're back at the Mobli beach house brought to you by loot crate and you know what? A beach party would not be a beach party without a super sexy wet t-shirt contest." Olivia starts flipping her hair wildly.

"But we're not the ones getting wet." I add.

"No way! Bring out the meat." Mari continues.

First up if Flitz. We start shooting him and he yells out,

"Try to be sexy! Try to be sexy!" He starts dancing because when is he not dancing? At the end of his turn, he lifts up his shirt, showing off his six pack.

Next up is Lasercorn. Mari shot him in the face and he started yelping. Then he started rubbing his chest trying to be sexy but failed.

 Then he started rubbing his chest trying to be sexy but failed