Chapter 2: This isn't my real hair

I'm finally back. Walker Stalker was amazing!! And I'm ready to begin again. Let's do this. (Sorry if these events aren't in order. Don't kill me)

Y/N POV

"Dude... When did you turn into such a fucking bitch?"
"Yeah. You've been taking lessons from me?"
Mari and Lasercorn exclaimed over Wes' laughter. We had just finished filming an episode of Maricraft. Wes installed mods so we can have pirate ships! Awesome right?
"That was so fun guys. Can't wait to film the next part." I told the crew. They all agreed and went on to work on other things. I decided to get up and head to the kitchen for lunch. When I walked in, I saw someone head first and butt out searching for something in the fridge. I chuckled and they turned to look at me.
"Oh hey (Y/N)!" it was Joe Bereta.
"Are you looking for something specific?" I asked him. He went to stand up but hit his head on one of the shelves. I tried not to laugh.
"Do you know if we have pickles in a jar? Don't ask." I looked at him quizzically as he rubbed his head.
"Uh I don't think so." I said with a chuckle.
"Oh well. But I have a one question for you." He asked closing the fridge.
"Sure what is it?" I asked curiously.
" WHAT ARE THOSE!!" He shouted pointing at my black converse. I looked at him with a blank face.
"Is that really it?" He laughed.
"No. I just wanted to do that to someone. My real question is if you wanted to be in another main channel video. It's called The Internet in Real Life." He explained. More acting experience? Sign me up!
"Yeah I'd love to. When do we film?"
"This Saturday at 11. We're also having a few new people in the video too. We're testing them out to see if they're good enough to bring back and if the fans like them or whatever." He told me the details.
"Alright I'll be there." I answered with a little salute.
"Okay cya later." Joe walked out of the kitchen and back to work. Now I can do what I came here for in the first place.
FOOD.

Time skip to Saturday. (Oops)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I use my elbows to sit up and reach over to reach it off my nightstand. I look and see a picture of a bowl and immediately knows it's Ian without reading the name.
"What dork?" I say half asleep.
"Good morning to you too. And are you still filming with us today?" Ian asked through the phone.
"Yeah why?" I told him, stretching.
"Cause it's 10:30 and almost everyone is here already." I shot out of bed.
"ITS 10:30??" I shouted.
"Haha yeah. Now hurry up and get your ass over here. Bye." Ian joked and hung up.
I never got ready so fast in my life. I headed downstairs and shouted out a goodbye to my family before leaving out the door. I had 10 minutes to drive to set. Please let there not be traffic. Please please please!

Thank god! There was no traffic surprisingly. I got to set with 2 minutes to spare. Wow that was close. I was given a script on my scene and got sent to get my costume on.
As I was getting a bald cap put on I spot 3 people I have never seen before talking to each other in the corner of the room. There were 2 guys and 1 girl. They must be the new guys Joe was talking about. I should introduce myself. After I got the wig on, I made my way over to the group. They were in their costumes already.
"Hey are you the new guys? I'm (Y/N) and this isn't my real hair." I said cheerfully. They turned and smiled and introduced themselves.
"Hi I'm Olivia and these guys are Keith and Noah." The girl, Olivia told me.
"Nice to meet you." Keith shook my hand.
The Noah kid didn't say much. Well he didn't say anything actually. He was just looking at me with his mouth slightly open. Keith nudged him with his elbow and coughed. Noah snapped back into action and smiled and shook my hand while laughing nervously. Was there something wrong with me?
"Sooo," I started a bit awkwardly, "I can't wait to film with you guys. You all seem cool. See you in a bit." I smiled and waved as I walked away. I need to learn my lines.

Noah's POV

I was offered an acting job for this channel on YouTube called Smosh. So I'm currently here just small talking with the others that were offered too. They were Olivia and Keith. They seemed pretty cool.
We were talking about what we did before this when this girl came over. She was beautiful and looked about my age.
"Hey are you the new guys? I'm (Y/N) and this isn't my real hair." I laughed slightly. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Her voice was beautiful too. Her eyes. Wow. You can get lost in them. I suddenly got nudged in the arm. I blinked a few times and looked around for a second. I looked back at (Y/N) and smiled and shook her hand. I couldn't say anything. Not even a 'hi'. All I did was laugh nervously. She gave me a weird look. Oh no. You idiot Noah! What is wrong with you.
"Soo," oh god she even thinks I'm an idiot. "I can't wait to film with you guys. You all seem cool. See you in a bit." She waved and walked away. Me still watching her.
"Ooooooo Noah!" Olivia mocked while poking me.
"Someone's got a crush." Keith added while both of them laughed. I bet my face was turning beet red.
"Shut up. No I don't." I tried to defend myself.
"Please. You should have seen yourself drooling over her." Olivia told me.
"Was I drooling?" I asked concerned wiping my face just in case they were telling the truth. They both rolled their eyes and chuckled.
"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us. You just got to make your move. But not too soon." Keith said giving me advice.
"How do I do that without stuttering. I haven't said one word to the girl yet." I told them truthfully.
"Get to know her. Become friends. Maybe over time, she'll start to feel the same way.
Olivia added to Keith's advice.
"Okay. I'll try my best I guess." I told them unsure of this plan. Right after I said that, they called everyone to set. I hope I didn't forget my lines. I don't to embarrass myself even more in front of (Y/N).

Alright here we go! I updated!! Tell me how you guys like it. Vote, comment, whatever you wanna do. Thanks for reading!
~Ashley 😋