Chapter 14: Smosh Summer Games - The Beginning

Hey look I'm really early updating. Are you guys proud of me?

Y/N POV

It is finally time. Today we start filming for Smosh Summer Games! We're all grouping up and driving down to the Mobli beach house. I road down there with the girls, Mari, Courtney, and Olivia. Sunny was also driving. It wasn't a long ride considering Venice beach is only a half hour from L.A. So we don't have to sleep over. Once we got there, we all met up on the beach to get ready and start. We all had our swimsuits on and waited for our cue to begin. We all stood in a group behind Ian and Anthony who were the captains of the two teams. I was standing next to Joven and talking about the teams.

"I hope I don't get picked last." He states. I chuckle. Suddenly, something cold hits me. I jump and look to see whats going on. Noah is spraying me with this huge ass water gun.

"Wet t-shirt contest!" He yells out. Everyone laughs. I run over to him and grab the water gun out of his hands and start shooting him with it.

"Yeah that's right! How do you like it now?" I shout. He starts running around and I follow while still shooting. The gun eventually ran out of water which sucks but by now, it was time to start filming. I go back to my previous spot next to Joven. The camera man counts down.

"In 5, 4, 3, 2," Everyone goes quiet and he points.

"Yo guys! Welcome to Smosh Summer Games!" Anthony starts and we all cheer. He continues.

We're here with the Smosh family at the Mobli beach house thanks to lootcrate." While this is going on, Joven is pretending to box someone.

"And throughout July, we're gonna be posting videos on Smosh Games and the Smosh 2nd channel

"And throughout July, we're gonna be posting videos on Smosh Games and the Smosh 2nd channel. We're just gonna have a lot of fun." Ian adds. Lasercorn pours cold water down Mari's back.

"Aww! You bitch!" Mari shouts.

"So we're gonna be choosing some teams and we're gonna be playing a bunch of games going head to head." Anthony explains more and starts telling his team name.

"My team name is Team Bananarama!"

"And my team is Team Jiggle Physics!" Again we all cheer.

"That's definitely my team." Joven says. Then Wes says,

"I don't think Mari can be on that team."

"But I love it so much though," Mari exclaims, "I can be on it because I'm passionate about it."

Ian continues.

"I think this comes my favorite part. Where we take turns choosing people so the last people chosen feel like worthless pieces of shit."

"Its gym class all over again!" Lasercorn shouts while raising his fist in the air.

Ian and Anthony do rock, paper, scissors to see who will pick first. Ian won so he got to choose first. While he's deciding, Wes starts jumping and waving his arms like a little kid.