Chapter 10: Cheese steak pizza and new members

I know I know. I'm horrible at updating. But i made a new cover for the book. What do you guys think of it? Also I changed my @ name. It used to be ShawnzieHunterelli but now its AllHailKingNoah just like my twitter (shameless promo) Also the squad is in NY and I live 20 minutes from there. So I DM'd Noah on twitter to hit me up if they're having a meet up. And he actually replied saying they were going to but they landed late and leaving Wednesday. We actually had a full on conversation and I wanted to cry. Anyways here's a new chapter.

Noah's POV

*A week later*

It's Monday again. My least favorite day. Everyone can probably agree. I'm so tired. I would get a coffee but I don't like it. It tastes weird. When I arrive at the Smosh office, I say hello to everyone. Everyone seems very up and at 'em today. What's going on? I walk into my office room. Too tired to notice two new desks have been added to the room. I sit at my desk and put my head down. Maybe I can nap a little before someone notices. I hadn't even closed my eyes yet when someone comes in, knocking on the door. Well so much for my nap. I look up to see a girl with blonde hair and a plaid shirt tied around her waist, poke her head in.

"Hi I'm Courtney. I'm new. They told me to come here." the blonde, Courtney said. New members? No one mentioned this to me.

"I'm Noah. Nice to meet you. I guess one of those desks is yours. So choose wisely." I told her while pointing at the desks.

"Thanks." She replied as she chose a desk. I went back to mine and started to do what I had to do for the day. Courtney and I made small talk and I found out that she was mostly on vine before she came here. Olivia and Keith arrived at the office a few minutes later and greeted Courtney. The second new member still hasn't arrived.

It has reached lunchtime and the newbie still hasn't arrived. Oh well. Not my problem. I decided to text Y/N to see if she wants to go out for lunch. She agreed so I started to leave the room. I opened the door only to be faced with a very familiar face.

"Shayne?" I questioned.

"Noah?" He copied me. It's the dude from Game Stop.

"You're the new member?" I asked hoping for a yes.

"Yeah! I didn't know you worked here too. Wow. So how'd it go with that girl?" He asked giving me a smirk.

"What girl?" I look over Shayne's shoulder to see that the question has come from none other than Y/N. Shayne gives me a look asking if Y/N is the girl we're talking about. I nod once really quick so I wouldn't catch Y/N's attention.

"It's nothing. Ready to go?" I say trying to change the subject. She nods and we start heading out.

"See you later Shayne." I waved to him.

"See ya."

Y/N POV

Noah and I decided to go to a little pizza place on Hollywood boulevard. (idk if there's a real one there. I'm from the east coast so bear with me :D) We walk in and browse the big menu above the counter.

"We should get cheese steak." Noah throws out a suggestion.

"Sounds good." We pay for our slices and sit at a table in the corner next to the window. I think back to the first time Noah came over my house. I made him try cheese steak pizza and he loved it. Now every time we order pizza, we order cheese steak. It's our thing.

"Hey remember the first time we had this together?" He took the words right out of my mouth. I smile.

"I remember it very well." We lock eyes but quickly look away. We haven't acted awkward around each other since that day.

"Neither of us want to talk about it but you know we have to." He stated. He's talking about the kiss. That's right. We still haven't talked about it this entire time. I sigh and reply,

"Yeah I know. So what about it?"

"Did it mean something to you?" He asks with worry in his eyes.

"Of course it did. We're best frie-" Noah cuts me off.

"No I mean did you feel something different between us?" He asks seriously. I bit my lip. I guess its time.

"Yeah," i told him with a low voice, nodding my head, "What about you?" He just nods and his cheeks turn red. What happens now? Are we a thing?

"So does this mean we're dating?" He asks.

"I don't know. You never asked me." I reply with a smirk and Noah chuckles.

"Alright. Would you like to go out with me?" He says with a lot of confidence. I'm going to mess with him a little.

"Hmm no." I answer, acting as if I was being honest. I looked at Noah and his wide smile turned upside down and he said,

"W-what I thought we-" I cut him off by laughing. He seemed to understand a few seconds later.

"Ha ha really funny. But for real this time. Will you go out with me?" He looks at me waiting for an answer.

"Yeah. I would love to go out with you."

I hope this makes up for all that time I didn't update. But please comment what you think. I love to hear what you guys have to say. Vote, comment, share this story whatever you wanna do.

Thanks ~Ashley