Chapter 5: Hot Pepper Karaoke

Hey guys sorry I didn't upload Saturday. We got hit with a blizzard. Winter storm Jonas (brothers <3) to be exact. And the internet wasn't working. I haven't seen this much snow in forever. Now on to the next chapter.

(Y/N) POV

It's Monday. Which means there's work today. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, its just the getting up early part. Today we were going to film a game bang. Joven told me we were doing karaoke with a twist. I'm a little scared. I can't sing either so this should be fun. When I get to the office, I go straight to the SG room. Mari and Lasercorn are the only ones here so far.

"Hey guys. Ready for another game bang?"

"Yep. But the real question is are you ready?" Sohinki answers walking into the room.

"Joven told me its karaoke with a twist. What't the twist?" I ask. They all smile mischievously at each other.  

"Should we tell her?" Mari questions.

'Nah. Let's just wait and see what happens." Lasercorn concludes. They all smile at me and get back to whatever they were doing. Alright then. I sit at my computer and start catching up on some editing I didn't finish last week. My phone starts vibrating and I look and see I got a text. Its from Noah.

Noah's POV

Today is my first official day in the Smosh office. I thought I would have a boring old cubicle desk but I was surprised to see we have our own room. We meaning Keith, Olivia and I.  They told us to meet everyone and get settled into the office since it was our first day. Olivia and Keith were already off and exploring. I should go too. I walked out of the office, not knowing where I'm going. I walked a little, took some turns and ended back at my office. I literally just went in a circle. Then i remembered (Y/N) works here too. So I decided to text her asking her if she can help. I'm surprised I haven't texted her yet, but I was scared it was too soon. This is the perfect chance to start.

*Text Convo*

N - Hey (nickname (Y/N/N)) Im here for my 1st day and idk where im going. Can u help me :D

Y/N - Sure r u in ur office?

N - yeah

Y/N - ill b there in like 2 secs

*Text Convo over*

I anxiously stand outside the office door, looking left to right, waiting to see her beautiful figure turn one of the corners. I tap my fingers on the door hinge. I don't know why I'm like this. I've never been like this  towards a girl before.

"Hey Noah!" I turn to the corner I wasn't looking at and see what I've been waiting and tapping for. Y/N waves when I look over. I wave and smile. My hands begin to get clammy so I stuff them in my pockets.

"Ready for the tour?" She asks to cheerfully.

"Yep. Show me everything." I reply. We start walking down the long hallway which opens up to a big room with cubicles. This is what I thought I would have. We walk in between and Y/N introduces me to almost everyone she can put a name to. Then we go down another hallway. Y/N opens a door and inside are Ian and Anthony eating lunch and filming it. I'm guessing this is Lunchtime with Smosh.

"Speaking of children, look who's here!" Anthony says turning the camera to us.

"Its Y/N and one of our newest subjects, Noah!" Ian adds in. Y/N waves both her hands and says,

"Hey guys!". I awkwardly smile and wave. We leave since they're doing their thing. Y/N continues to walk down to the end of the hallway and into an open door.