Chapter 11: Special Announcements

Read the authors note at the end please :)

Y/N POV
It's been a few weeks since Noah and I have started dating. We haven't made it official to the fans yet but they're getting suspicious. They've been spotting out things in videos like one of us looking at the other a certain way or how we interact with each other. Not to mention the hundreds and thousands of fan fiction about us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't read some of them. Noah has also introduced me to the two newest members of the Smosh squad, Courtney, who is super nice and so pretty and Shayne. Noah told me the story about how he first met Shayne. I couldn't believe he went through all of that for me. I'm so grateful to be called his girlfriend. Speaking of which, we haven't had our first kiss as a couple yet. Crazy I know. Maybe we're just waiting for the perfect moment. I don't know but when it happens its going to be magical. Ian and Anthony also told us that they're going to make a special announcement to the whole Smosh family in a few minutes. I wonder what it is.

Right now, the Smosh Games crew and I are filming a Grand Theft Smosh. It's my favorite thing to shoot other than Game Bang. We are doing another one of Wes's "Wes list". His tracks are so bad and everyone complains but we play them anyway.
After we finish filming, Matt Raub, (go follow him @mattraub 😂) pokes his head inside the room and tells us it's time for the special announcement and they need everyone in the main room. We all get up and start heading over.

"I think they're finally going to confirm Ianthony." Sohinki guesses.

"Or maybe we're getting a puppy for the office." Joven tells us his guess excitedly. I chuckle and shake my head. I love these guys.
We arrive at the main room and the Smosh squad are already there. Noah sees me and waves me over to sit next to him. I sit and he puts his arm around my shoulders and kisses my forehead.

"AWWWWW CUTE!!" Matt Raub shouts walking into the room, pointing at Noah and I. We both blush as everyone looks at us. When are they ever going to get over this?
Ian and Anthony eventually came into the room and we all payed attention.

"Okay guys. We've been wanting to get everyone together and do something special." Ian started and Anthony continued, "So summer is coming up and we thought we can have an Olympic type games. But it would be called Smosh Summer Games. And Mobli is letting us film it at their beach house.  How does that sound?" That sounds awesome! Everyone told them it was a great idea and that they would love to do that. We all talked more about it and throwing our ideas out.

"How about for one of the games we have those inflatable ball things that we can go inside and play soccer?" Wes said. Some people laughed at the use of the words 'inflatable ball' but we all agreed.  

"Also we are announcing new shows. Olivia and Courtney, you two will be hosting a show called Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover that will feature guests and you play games or whatever." Joe Bereta added. Olivia and Courtney looked at each other with the biggest smiles and hugged each other. Ever since they met, they haven't left the other's side. Joe continued.

"And Noah. Since you're such a picky bitch," everyone laughed and I nudged him,

"Your show is going to have you trying nasty food and its called Put It In My Mouth." We all laugh because we're still 12. Flitz laughing the loudest.

"I love it!" Noah laughs. Everyone talks among themselves and my phone starts buzzing. It's my mom. She wants me to pick up Alyssa from school and watch her since she can't get out of work. I go to tell Noah so he doesn't think I've been kidnapped.

"Hey Noah. I gotta go get Alyssa from school. I'll be back." He nods and I kiss his cheek and leave.

*In the car after picking Alyssa up*

I decide to bring Alyssa with me to the office since I can't leave her alone at home. She's never been there before but has met almost everyone before or has seen them on youtube.
"Is Nowa gonna be there?" Alyssa asks from the backseat. Ever since the first time Noah has come over, he's all she would talk about. I think she likes him. Sorry sis, I already got him. She doesn't know about us yet.
"Yes, your boyfriend is going to be there." I smiled. Might as well have some fun with her.
"He's not my boyfwend!" Alyssa tells me while laughing.
We arrived at the office, holding Alyssa's hand all the way. I opened the door to the Smosh squad office to see them doing a live stream. Alyssa didn't realize and she yelled out,
"NOWA!" He turned around and smiled. She ran towards him and hugged him.
"Heyy Alys!" He says back picking her up and setting her on his lap.
"Guys look who's here! It's Y/N!!" Olivia tells the audience. I wave with both my hands and grab a chair to sit on. I start reading the comments and they consist of:
Who's she?
Aww she's adorable!!
Can I get a shout out?
I guess Noah saw it too and he answered them.
"This is Alyssa. She's Y/N's little sister. Say hi to them Alys."
"Hi to who?" She asks.
"The fans. They're watching us right now." He answered.
"Hiiiiiiii" Alyssa waves and we all laugh. We continue answering questions for the next half hour until one question catches my eye. I don't say anything. But then I see it flooding the entire comment section. Everyone was asking.
"Are Noah and Y/N dating?" Sunny, who was in the back on the couch and watching the chat, read out loud. Noah and I looked at each other with blank stares. We want to tell them but we didn't know how. I knew I had to do something quick.
"Me? Noah? Gross man!" I thought that up right on the spot and it made everyone laugh until Alyssa said something that would change everything.
"Yeah they are!" We all stopped laughing and looked at her.
"When we saw big hewo 6 they were holding hands. And when we left him, Nowa kissed your cheek." She said looking straight at me. Not even knowing she was telling the whole world. I glance at the comments and everyone is freaking out.
"You know what?" Noah starts and moves Alyssa from his lap and looks at me then the camera.
"We are dating." And he turns to me and kisses me live on camera. It wasn't a long kiss but it was enough to prove a point.
"Well that seems like a perfect ending of our first ever live stream!! Bye guys!!" Courtney says to the camera and we all shout. This day has been full of surprises.

Ok guys. I've been procrastinating writing this chapter. It took longer than it was suppose to. I've meant to do this a while ago oops. But lcorns_wifey is doing a thing for the Smosh squad. Here is the thing she made

 Here is the thing she made

I sent some in already. So if you want, DM her on Twitter. Also I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, comment, and or share whatever.