Chapter 1

Mitchell

I couldnt sleep at all last night. This wasnt what i had planned at all. I had never felt more awkward than i did at that moment. After the whole event was finished;  alex and i went to his apartment in his car.

The whole ride was silent. I didnt know how to act around him now. Alex was more of the serious type. I didnt talk to him much either. I had planned to give my virginty to sam on my wedding night.

I had it all planned out but i guess fate wasnt with me today. I didnt know how i would face alex now. I had never felt so embarrassed in my life. I felt so out of place in his apartment.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as i started to sob. All the pent-up energy and emotions i felt were coming from being cheated upon.

Distinctively i heard the doorbell ring bbut i couldnt just do myself the hazzard of seeing the door. I sat on the edge of the bed as tears flew freely from my eyes. How could life be so cruel?

I dont even know how bad alex would be feeling right now. All the dreams and hopes i had build with sam were now gone. Tgere was no redeeming them. Alex had given me the spare bedroom of his aparrtment.

The two of us couldnt even look at each other last night. It was that embarrassing. The door to my room opened and i turned my head slightly to look at who it was. My lower lip trembled as i saw it was my entire family.

By entire family meaning my parents, along with jared and kyle.

"Oh babygirl," dad said softly, making me start crying again.
"We had no idea mitch. We are so sorry," jared and kyle said together.
"What a-are you s-s-sorry for?" I hiccuped.
"For believing that sam was actually the guy meant to be for you," kyle said.
"If i could inwould find him and kill him," jared said angrily.
"Have you taken your inhaler sweetie?" Mom asked, rinning her hand through my hair.

The touch alone felt so good. I restrd my head on her shoulder for comfort.

"Yes mom," i sighed.
"Look we have come upon a decision," dad said.
"Not now Everett," mom said.
"What decision?" I asked, sitting up.
"Look we know that you are upset honey," dad said.
"That would be an understatement," i grumbled.
"Please listen to us first," jared said.
"When were you ever the calm one?" I glared at him.
"I didnt say anything sis," jared raised his hands in surrender.
"Look i know this wasnt at all what you had planned but now you must live your life to that of mitchell calahar," dad said.
"No kidding," i dcoff, rolling my eyes.
"We are serious," kyle said.
"Cant i get a divorce from him?" I asked.
"You cant do that honey!" Mom gasped.
"Why not? Why cant i get a divorce and just live like a lonely old lady with a few cats for company?" I questioned.
"Because it would raise questions within the family," kyle said.
"We might have huh- exaggerated a bit about you and that bastatd," jared said, scratching the back of his neck.
"Wonderful," i said, throwing up my arms.

"I know my daughter will think things through before doing something ridiculous," mom said.
"Are you here to sympathize with me or riddicule me?" I glared at all of trem.
"We actually came to take you to breakfast. We know that ylu havent had any," jared said.
"Why dont you call alex? He can join us as well," dad said.
"I dont even know how i am going to face him," i mutterrd, face-palming myself.
"You'll get through with this," kyle said.
"Easy for youto say," i snapped.
"Go on honey. Take the first step," mom said encouragingly.

I sighed reluctantly and stood up. I knew that i had to face alex now or later.

Alex

Family.

Parents

Siblings

Love

Trust

Marriage

All these words never held a true meaning in my life. I had always been cheated upon byt not like this. Maybe because saddie was my one true love. For her i would have done anything. But she just had to betray me. Everyone leaves me at the end. At the end i was all alone.

Why must life be so cruel huh? Why had i ever done wrong to anybody to make them leave me? I was shaken from my thoughts at the sound of a knock on the door.

"What?" I snapped.

To the outsiders i would look like an angry closed man. But they didnt knew my reasons for that. No one knew. It was one of the few emotions that kept me on my two feet so i could survive.

"uhm... a-alex?"

I sighed and ran an agitated hand through my hair. Mitchell. She was treated with the same fate as me. Isnt it ironic though? We were both cheated upon yet brought together.

"What di you want?" I asked gruffly.

I hadnt slept at all last night. Having planned an entire night a whole lot differently that what actually happened. You cant open your heart to anybody.

"My family wants to talk to you."

Her family. I was the one who had opened the door yet i wasnt able to meet their eyes. I knew thhey hated me. Heck. Everybody hated me. Thats why they always left me.

"Tell them i am not interested," i snapped.

Her heard her feet pad away and knew she was gone. I sighed again. That was all i had been doing sibce last night. Sighing. After a few seconds i heard the doorbell and rolled my eyes. I didnt need anymore pity. I hated pity.

But since the doorbell couldnt stop i left my room and opened the door to find all of my best buddies outside.

"You look like shit man," Derrick said.
"Like i dont know," i rolled my eyes again.
"Look we know how you feel about saddie being with sam but it wasnt your fault," Evan said.
"Dont say their name in front of me!" I snapped, turning to walk away.
"So? What are you going to do now?" Kyle asked.
"Sit in his room and brood," Evan said.

These guys knew me so well. But still i hadnt told them of my own family life.

"And we are here to get him out of his mysery," Kyle said.
"Yeah we are going to go to a club and party all day!" Derrick exclaimed.
"No guys. You know i dont drink," i told them.

That much was true. And i wasnt going to get drunk when getting drunk was theprimary thing for my family's ruin.

Even without reaching my goal for "prologue" i decided to publish the first chapter to get this story underway.

Comment on this chapter. The most liked commenter will have a dedication next chapter!

Chocolate-Lover93