Chapter 34

Alex

Sunday was a lazy day. The two of us were just sitting in the house being in each others company. Mitch was doing some work while i was just lazying around.

"You know mom really likes you," i said.
"Oh well who doesn't?" Mitch smirked at me.
"Don't get too cocky," i said, making her laugh.
"What should i make for lunch?" She asked.
"Yourself," i grinned wolfishly, making her blush.
"Shut up. I can't burn myself you know. Or else i will end up in the hospital," she teased.
"I didn't mean it that way," i said, gazing up and down her curvacious body.
"Stop it alex," mitch blushed.
"You can make lasagnia or pizza," i said.
"How about lasagnia and some boiled vegetables?" She asked.
"Perfect," i said.

After a while the whole area was filled with wonderful cooking.

"You know the smell of food is just going to make me more hungry," i said.
"That's good cause then the food won't go to waist," mitch replied.

I laughed and watched tv for a while before the ringing of the bell sounded.

"Did you invite anyone mitch?" I asked.
"No," mitch replied.

I sighed and got of the couch to get the door. I almost slammed the door shut as i saw the people standing on the other side of the door. But sam beat me to it.

"Alex we need to talk," sam said.
"There's nothing to talk about," i sneered.
"Alex please," saddie said.

My eyes went briefly to the little bundle in saddie's arms.

"This is our baby boy. We named him Stephan Miles," Sam said.
"So? I don't care. It's your baby. You can name him however the hell you want," i said coldly.
"Please alex. Just listen to us for once," saddie pleaded.
"There's nothing left to say," i said.
"Who is it alrx?" Mitch asked.

I could hear her coming xloser.

"Atleast let us see mitch before we leave for good," saddie said.
"Sam. Saddie," mitch stopped short beside me.
"Arent you going to see your nephew?" Saddie asked.

I could hear mitfh's breathing getting faster.

"He's no nephew of ours!" I dnarled.
"Despitr this we announced you Stephan Miles gaurdian," sam said.
"You named him what?" Mitch asked, as she leaned against me slightly.

I wrapped a comforting arm around her shoulder which didnt go unnoticed by either sam or saddie.

"I named our son miles," sam said, nodding.
"Why the hell did you use the name i wanted?" Mitch asked.
"And why did you name him stephan?" I added, frowning.
"Look i know what we dod to the both of you was horrible. We should have told you well before as soon as we realized our feelings for each other," sam said.
"Jared and kyle are never going to forgive you," mitch said
"I know i broke their trust but jealousy took over," sam said.
"Jealous about what?" I asked.
"Jealous about the fact that everybody seemed to like you more than me," sam said, lookimg at me.
"Uj excuse me?" I asked, frowning.

What did he meant by that? Everybody was known for leaving me until mitxh came into my life.

Mitchell

"Even though your dad- i mean my step dad- left you he still talked about you as if you lived with us," sam said.
"So?" Alex asked.

I could tell he was confused and so was i. What did he meant by that?

"He always used to say how much of a son you were to him. And how no one could ever take your place. He adored you," he said.
"Yeah as if. He showed that a lot," alex scoffed.
"You might not believe it but its the truth. I got jealous," sam shrugged his shoulders.
"You got jealous over this?" I asked incredulously.
"It's a naturally feeling. I didnt have ny oqn dad and it actually sicked when your step dad talking only about his biological son," sam said.
"I think its better if we sit down and talk," i said.

The four of us walked inside and i immediately went to check on the food.

"Do you wish to stay for dinner? We would have to tget a takeout though," i said.
"Uh no we should gst going. We have a flight due in 8 hours," saddie said.
"You are leaving?" Alex asked.
"Yeah. We want to start fresh. Thoufht we should explain ourselves before leaving. We didnt want to live with the guilt all our lives," saddie said.
"Can i hold him?" I asjed tentatively.
"Sure," saddie gave a small smile.

I gently craddled the baby in my arms as i looked at his sleepy face. Aww! He was just so cute!

"Aww! He's just so cute!" I cooed, kissing his cheek.
"Can i?" Alex asked.

I smiled and gave the baby to alex.

"Judt beecause i am holding your child doesnt mean that i had forgiven you two," alex said.

As i looked at the baby boy in alex's arms i suddenly thought about our own child. Alex holding our child in his arms as i smiled at them. It made me feel a longing to have my own child.

"Well i know you would never forgive us but maybe you could consider us as friends?" Sam asjed.
"We are going out of city tonight. We dont want to have any guilt with us," saddie said.
"I guess," alex grumbled, handing over the baby to saddie.
"Yeah," i smiled softly.

The two of them got up and walked out as i went with them to the front door. After showing them out i turned around and saw alex standing behind me with a sly smile.

"No alex," i warned, to which his smile only broadened.
"Oh yes mitchell," he said in a high pitched voice.
"Did you just mimicked me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
"More or less," he smirked.

I gasped in surprise as alex suddenly threw me over his shoulder making our way to our bedroom. The dinner long forgotten.

So most probably the last chapter left of this book! Please leave a feedback! :)

Chocolate-Lover93