The Ice Dream

*Claressa's POV*

   Time was passing on, but I still didn't know how to hatch my frozen egg. I needed an answer, but it seemed there was no place to get it from. One day I decided to search for an answer in the royal library. When I had already spent hours, in trying to find something that would help me, Kara came:

   "Are there any good news, my queen?" - Kara asked, as she sat beside me.

   "Unfortunately, no. I've read almost every dragon book, but there is not even a word how to hatch a dragon egg." - I said, desperate.

   "Not even a hint?" - Kara asked.

   "Not even a hint. But I can tell you all about the first ice dragon, Rebrax, and how Glacia the First flew across the world on its back. There is also the story of Icelyn of Winter and her dragon, Freygal, and how she fought with a South Queen and her dragon just for entertainment. And there is the tale of Eira the Third who was freezing everyone that opposed her with the icy breath of her dragon Zaral. And lets not forget Frigga the Second whose dragon, Tatrax, was so wild it didn't even listen to her, and almost destroyed both the North and the East." - I answered. - I can tell much more if you want." - I said, smiling at Kara, when a guard came in.

   "Lady Kara! We need your help." - The guard said.

   "I'll come in a moment." - Kara said as she rose from her seat. - "It's almost night, my queen. Don't overstrain yourself. You should get some sleep." - She said with a smile.

   "I'll stay here for a little longer, and I'll go to sleep." - I told Kara, as she was walking out.

   After reading tens of books about dragons I had fallen asleep. I hadn't had a dream for so long, but now I dreamt. In my dream, I saw myself on the top of The Frozen Mountain in an ice blue armour and white cloak, with the egg in front of the cave that it was found in. Suddenly I woke up. I knew that the dream was a sign. I knew that I would find and answer in that cave. I ran out of the library room:

   "Kara!" - I yelled as I entered the main hall.

   "What is it, my queen?" - Kara asked worried.

   "Order the best blacksmiths to make me an armour. It has to be ice blue in color, with a white cloak." - I told her. -  "They have two days. After they are done, I will go to The Frozen Mountain."

--------------------------------------------------

'The Ice Dream' contains 451 words.

In this chapter our main character still searches for an answer how to hatch the egg, and now finally she has some sort of a clue.

Thank you for reading! Another chapter will be added next  MONDAY!