Two Down, One to Go

*Narrator's POV*
   Claressa wakes up in Eron's embrace. He puts on his clothes:
   "Good morning, my queen." - Eron smiled at Claressa.
   "Oh darling, don't be so official." - The Queen smiled back. - "Call me Claressa."
   "Good morning, Claressa." - Eron repeated.
   "Go to the council room. We have a strategy to make." - Claressa stood from the bed and search for her robes.
   "As you say, my— Claressa." - Eron left the queen's chambers.
   On the staircase he met Kara. She smiled, she had realised where he coms from:
   "Is she happy?" - Kara asked, Eron nodded.
   "Are you not mad?" - The soldier asked.
   "As long as she is happy, I am happy." - Kara's voice was soft. Softness that she didn't use much recently.
   Kara continued upwards. She entered the royal chambers. The queen was in front of the window:
   "Well, my queen... How was it?" - Kara smiled. Claressa turned around surprised.
   "Do I see a smile? I haven't seen one from quite much time." - Claressa smiled back and hugged Kara. - "It was the best night I have ever had." - She released Kara. - "Come on let's go. We have kingdoms to conquer." - She and Kara left for the council room.

A month later...

   Claressa returns to the castle after she has conquered the West. She personally escorts Farcelia of the West to the dungeons:
   "Don't be overconfident little girl! You were only able to defeat me, because you didn't play by the rules." - Farcelia smiled, a smile that was showing madness. - "You might have conquered the East and the West, but you will never conquer the South! Not even with that filthy creature you have. Delia will never let you conquer her! - She shouted, and bursted in laughter.
   "You are mad! Perhaps I should've killed you." - Claressa said as she put Farcelia into a cell next to that of Willow of the East." - "And don't worry about my conquest. Delia will bend a knee, or she will die. You might also, if you don't keep your tongue behind your teeth." - Claressa locked the cell and walked away.
   She went in the council room, where Eron and Kara were waiting for her.
  "Two down, one to go." - She smiled to them both. - "Now, how will we take the South." - She asked her most trusted advisors.
   "We have two options. We can attack directly Delia's castle, or we separate our armies and attack from a few directions." - Eron answered, looking at the map.
   "The second option is better, I think. If we separate our armies, we can one part on the eastern borders, one on the western and on on the northern. That way we will attack from three directions and we will have bigger chance at taking the kingdom." - Kara spoke freely for the first time about war plans. Both Eron and Claressa looked at her surprised. - "What? Did I say something wrong?"
   "No, no. I just, I'm surprised you have taken part in the war plans." - Claressa answered. - "I like that idea. We will do it that way." - The queen added.
   "When we will attack?" - Eron asked.
   "I will wait for my armies to rest. In two weeks' time, we will attack." - The queen answered.
--------------------------------------------------
'Two Down, One to Go' contains 530 words.
This is one of the last chapters. The next will be either a really long one, or two short ones.
Thank you for reading! Another chapter will be added next Tuesday!