Compoundia (Prologue)

Once upon a time there was a land, a land full of wonder. The land was called Compoundia. Compoundia consisted of four kingdoms, which were separated from one another. Each kingdom was ruled by a queen, that had a power within her, which was unique to only her in the land. Over the South kingdom ruled a queen, so passionate and powerful, that she was the most feared queen in the land, she had the power of the mighty flames, Delia of the South she was called. Over the West kingdom ruled Farcellia of the West, within her was the power of the strong winds that raged across Compoundia's sky, she was fast, strong-willed and unpredictable as the winds she controlled.The East kingdom was ruled by the calmest of the queens - Willow of the East, people called her, she had the power of the earth within her. Not only she was the calmest queen, but she also was the most rational and wise one. The northern parts of Compoundia, where the North kingdom was, were coverеd in ice and snow. These parts of Compoundia were the most dangerous and savage ones, because of the deep snow that was over them, only native people could succeed in surviving the cold these lands provided. The queen of the North kingdom was the newest edition to Compoundia's rulers. She had soon been placed on the throne of the North, and still hadn't had much experience in ruling a whole kingdom on her own. She was fragile, anxious, and afraid by the thought that she had to lead a whole kingdom, all by herself. She was known as Claressa of the North. Yes, she wasn't sure in herself, her abilities, power and ruling, but bright future waited her...

--------------------------------------------------

'Compoundia (Prologue)' contains 286 words.

This part is short, but it's just about introducing the main characters and explaining the kingdoms of Compoundia. The next part will be a bit longer

Thank you for reading! Another chapter will be added soon!