Cross Academy

"It's getting late..." a whisper sounded.
The walk had taken much longer than she had expected, meaning that the twilight was nearing the end and a long way still stood ahead of her; maybe she should have asked her father for a lift... No matter, it was now too late to regret the decisions taken, her focus needed to be on arriving as soon as possible at the Academy and avoiding being found for any creature lurking in the darkness; her pace quickened and her senses sharpened as the sunlight vanished and was replaced by the cloudy and dark night sky.
'I really do hope Cross doesn't forget about my arrival... even if I am already late...' a sigh abandoned her throat as the thought crossed her mind.
It wasn't until 1am came that she finally reached the school's imponent gates, only to find them closed; for a good hour, she looked around, searching for a bell or some sort of mechanism that would either warn someone of her presence or open the enormous gates, unfortunately, no such thing existed... An eye twitched slightly out of annoyance and a growl left the girl's throat:
"I can't believe this... it seems that I will have to jump over...!" a sigh.
It took a little effort, but eventually, after a few minutes, she managed to climb over the tall gates, somehow taking all her belongings along.
A loud thud echoed on the empty fields of the school, announcing the girl's heavy fall upon the stone of the pathway. With the help of the gate's support, she raised up to her feet, dusted her knee-long (f/c) dress, picked up her bags and proceeded to walk towards where, she could only guess, the headmaster's office was located.
As she aimlessly walked around between locked buildings in search for the unlocked, she cursed not being an actual vampire, if she was then she could follow the smell of the ex-hunter, but she wasn't...
Only after half an hour had passed did she finally stumble on the right door. Afraid of waking someone, she knocked on the door with the lighter of tones:
"Come in!" a voice resounded; and so she did...
Inside the room, four people stood: two she recognised as Kaien Cross and Toga Yagari; the other two were but teens, a girl with short brown hair and a tall boy with silver tresses.
"We were waiting your arrival!" the director beamed, strangely resembling a child.
"I know, and I apologize for the long delay. The way was a walk much longer than I had expected..." she bowed her head down in shame.
"No matter." Cross waved off. "Your room at the Moon Dorm is ready to receive you!"
The strange boy's eyes narrowed dangerously at the mention of the school's night wing.
"Moon? You're a vampire?" he demanded.
"Well... not exactly..." she stuttered out, startled at the unexpected reaction.
"What does that mean?" spat the silver head, once again startling the newcomer.
"Ah... I-I'm a half b-blood, a vamp-pire/human hybrid..." she cried out, now hiding behind the physically scarier of the two hunters. "I-I can't really live among hu-mans only though, s-so that's why..."
In a second, the frightening figure had vanished from the room, leaving the half-blood clinging to Yagari's coat in fear.
"I'm sorry..." the brunette girl finally spoke, bowing her head down ever so slightly. "...Zero doesn't really like vampires... I'm Yuki Cross, by the way, I'll be the one to lead you to the dorm."
A nod came from the newcomer:
"I am (f/n) (l/n), thank you for having me!"
Both girls smiled and left the room, chatting away in an attempt to get to know each other better.

As they happily made their way to the dorm, Yuki tripped over a rock and a deep gash was open on her knee.
"Yuki! Are you alright?" (f/n) gasped, rushing over to her new friend's side. "We need to treat this now!" she urged, ripping a bit of her dress as she remembered where they were.
Not two seconds had passed, and before the (h/c) could tend to the human's wounds, they had been spotted...
~~~~~~~~~~
"Why were those two in such a hurry?" the usually cheery voice caught the others' attention.
"Can't you sense the smell?" Ruka mused.
"Blood..." Shiki uttered as Rima gave him yet another pocky.
"Blood?" so the vice-president noted, rushing to follow on the duo's footsteps.
~~~~~~~~~~
Pools of (e/c) were crossed by a flash of anxiety at the feeling of new unwanted presences.
"My, my, YukI dear, your blood smells as sweet as always~!" Aido, the shorter of the two night creatures, mused, his tone seductive as expected.
"A-aido-senpai, Kain-senpai!" YukI shrieked, scared as the two stepped closer.
"Stay away!" hissed the new student, her fangs bared at the intruders and her eyes suddenly a tone of crimson; she had moved in front of the brunette, stretching her arms to the sides to keep the vampires at bay.
"And who might you be?" Akatsuki questioned, his eyebrows raised at the sight of the unfamiliar female.
"I am a new student, now STAY AWAY!" she growled.
"(F/n)?" Yuki called as her new friend hurriedly covered her wound and disguised the metallic scent.
"Vampires can't be trusted with blood... not even noble vampires..." the (e/c) eyed girl muttered under her breath; blue orbs narrowed at this:
"Are you not a vampire as well?" Aido demanded. "You don't appear drawn by the blood!" this observation caused the girl's muscles to stiffen. Fortunately, the boy's rantings were stopped by a superior figure...
"Is there anything the matter? I was warned of an irregular scent of blood." the familiar tone reached the ears of the four.
"Vice-president!" the two vampires exclaimed, instantly backing away from the females.
"Takuma!" an unnecessarily loud shriek echoed as the foreign girl launched herself at the newcomer.
Surprised, it took the Ichijo heir a few moments to realize what was happening; but once he did, his arms gently surrounded the petite form, leaving dumbfounded the unsuspecting trio.
"My dear (f/n), you came at last!" he chuckled, then turning to the other three. "Can you leave us for a moment, please?" three nods.
Finally alone, they were free to speak:
"I missed you, Takuma..."
"So have I..." at this, he pulled away and tilted her head so their eyes would meet. "How have they been treating you? Better, I expect?" the answer that came was one he didn't want, the shake of her head...
"No, it's still the same... they don't want the hunters to find them, so they use me as their personal blood bag..." a tear...
"Worry not anymore, you'll be safe in here with us! Even if your blood pumps like that of a human, you are still a vampire AND never forget that we are bounded together; no one in here would dare suck the blood of the love of another!" the blond assured, a smile stretching upon his sweet features. "Now, milady, I will tour you to your new home~!" Ichijo joked, picking the girl's luggage and offering his free hand for her to take.
"I'm sure you will like it!" he beamed, beginning an endless rant about the academy and themselves.