Epilogue

                       Saabira POV

"This is a lot of people," James said

I nod, smiling widely. We were finally here.

We have arrived at Mecca, like everyone else we went towards Mina. Where we spends the day in prayer.

Tents were setup, about 100,00 in counting. It was setup for temporary shelter for everyone.

Days has passed, we were now on the day of Jamarat. Jamarat was a ritual and symbolic stoning of the devil.

The story behind this was, the stoning of the devil relates to the devil's attempt to dissuade prophets Ibrahim from obeying Allah's commands.

"Here, take some," James said to a old lady who was indeed of some rocks to throw

I smile, loving the kindness my dear husband had. The way he acted toward the elders was a beautiful thing to witness.

We have been married for a year now. I couldn't ask for a better husband, I wouldn't lie and say I was not fangirling after he left my apartment either.

Knowing he converted was the best thing I have heard. Even when he read the Quran to me at night so I could fall a sleep. Of course he read the first few Surahs of the Quran, since he has not learn the rest. It took has a few months for him to have a very beautiful voice when reciting the Quran. A few YouTube videos helped us on the way.

His voice was beautiful, I could fall asleep so fast hearing it. Some nights I would recite for him to sleep.

After being wed, we went to our house which James bought. The night was a scarring thing, but yet calming. I never slept next to a man, which was very weird for me.

Fajr came to pass that night, James snoring peacefully next to me. I tried waking him, but failed. Giving up from shaking him each time, I finally had enough. So I took a bucket of water and splashed it over. Only getting the result of a very angry James which was indeed funny.

He told me not to that again, that instead yell in his ears or something. Me being stubborn didn't listen, and I told him the Messenger of Allah has told the believing man and women to do that one waking up your spouse for Fajr. Although I used a bucket, we were told to sprinkle water in the person face. I guessed I was very tired from the wedding and had no time to figure out what will be the outcome of only sprinkling water into James face. Even if the night lead us to sleep on couch.

"Here drink up," James said offering me a bottle of ZamZam water

I gladly take it from him, the thirst from walking made me exhausted.

Night fall has come to pass within hours from throwing rocks. We make it back to Mina for the first day of Eid.

All of the pilgrims return to Mecca for the final tawaf, were we circled the Ka'aba.