Monday

"Okay I gotta go ask how to connect the laptop to the projector" said Coach Hatton your teacher. With no adult in the room your classmates take the opportunity to cheat on the test you were taking. "What's the answer to numba four my niggaz" C.J. said. Oh God did you hate him, he was vulgar, a d bag, and an f boi. Also, he was white so why was he saying niggaz? But dang was he pretty. Why was C.J. even in your class he was a sophomore and you were a freshman, and it was a freshman class. You turn to your best friend who was doodling in her binder.

          Once Coach Hatton left you let your mind begin to wander. C.J. and you were eating at the best restaurant in town at sunset. You were wearing a white dress with big comic like roses and he was wearing a suit , black jacket, pants, and a tie, with a white blouse. You were outside and were next to the river. You were cracking up over the joke C.J. just made. "Hey (y/n) you look outstanding tonight" C.J. said "Oh so your saying I don't look great everyday" you joked. "Oh trust me you look alluring everyday, though sometimes I feel as though you forget. C.J. said looking you in the eyes. You smile, because it is true sometimes you did forget. You felt a warm breeze, due to the fact you were outside. You got up to look at the river and the little waterfall it flowed into. It looked so beautiful in the bright orange glow. You leaned on the black railing, C.J. came up and stood nest to you. You were both leaning on the railing looking into the sunset enjoy each others company, until you hear the sound of the screw coming out of its socket. You lose your balance and feel a cool wet substance hitting your skin. You open your eyes and you were in two feet of water, you see C.J. on his knees in the small river. You get up on your knees, when you and C.J. make eye contact you both burst out laughing. He starts to say something "(y/n) I love yo-" You feel a slight pain in your arm and consequently come back to reality. 

           "Hey" your best friend (b/f) said hitting your shoulder. "Coach is back, though class is almost over."  "Thanks" you say stretching.The coach had hit the lights and began to play a video."One of your day dreams again" (f/n) says wiggling her eyebrows. "No" (b/f) stares at you "Okay yes there's no need in hiding who I am anymore." "I knew it" (b/f) smirked. The bell rang for lunch and you were both in the hall getting trampled  by the upper class men. You are barely able to get a table. Once you sit down (b/f) started to say " Will you come to the microwa-" she was interrupted by C.J. "Hey can I borrow this chair?" (b/f) looked at me waiting for me to answer "yeah" I say. "Thanks" C.J. says and walks away with the chair. I watch as he walks away "Aw unrequited love, such a terrible thing" she says looking in the same direction. We finish our lunch and go to our next class theater arts. We had to do our group pantomime which we already did but we had to redo it. Luckily everyone else went before us so we ran out of time. Once that period ended (f/n) and you parted and the rest day passed by uneventfully. Once school ended and you got on the bus, put your ear buds in, and forgot the world. Once you got home you went straight to your room. You got out your kindle and started watching youtube, as usual Dan hasn't updated. You are about to start your homework when you get a call from (b/f) "Hey what's up?" she asks "Nothing, you?" you respond. "I was going to tell you we are going to the football game Friday." "What why you hate football, and frankly so do I?" You ask her. " We will get points for (club name) for working the concession stand." She was always like this when it came to (club name) ever since middle school, she dragged you to every event even when no one else was there. "Okay sure, I have always kinda wanted to work the concession stand." you state. "Same!" she says. "Also let's go over what we are going to wear for twin day at school on Friday." She says.