behind those walls

I spend most of my nights like this. Most of my nights in the dark crying....crying cause of all the things I said all the things I didn't say, all the things that go on in my house all the things that happened at school, all the things that didn't happen and how much I wished they did. You might of read the first few lines and thought I was a girl well guess what im guys we do that to we lay I bed and cry to we self harm we do all that this is not a girl ok I'm a guy and do that to!

{chapter 1}

you are probably asking yourself why I'm like this why I didn't start with I woke up and got readying for school. Or I was walking in the halls. Well that's because I'm not that happy and I'm not really excited about having to go to that hell hole called school. My names Timothy. I'm 16 and pretty much bored of life and done with it. Well tonight is yet another night I'm gonna go to sleep with my arms red from pain and blood my eyes puffy from so much crying and my pillow wet from all the tears.

I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a V-neck cut shirt saying veil army on it. decided to walked to school since my parents were always to busy on making sure their little princess had everything they completely forget about me. Yea I have a 14 year old little sister named Emily and since the day she was born the only things shes caused is my parents to forget they have a son and worry about her and only her. So like every morning I got a pop tart and walked home without saying a single word or hearing one from anyone.

I walked to school getting the usual evil glares at me and some pushes and shoving. But whatever I walked to my locker and got my things for first and second period. When Claire and Emma came walking down the halls with their little group of girls following behind like lost puppies. All the guys stopped and stared, I cant believe... Wait better yet I don't understand what guys see in those two they always are wearing either supper tight clothes or things that show almost everything. I just rolled my eyes and walked to class. Then Emma ran into me "eww that emo boy touched me!" "Oh calm down its not like I have aids" "eww get away from me suicidal freak" I rolled my eyes and turned around "oh you did not just roll your eyes at me!" "Yea so what?" "So what!?!..." I didn't let her finish cause I walked into class and sat down. And like in every class I have I always sit farthes away from everyone. I like to avoid as many people as I can.

"Ok class has started please take out a piece of notebook paper and something to write with" said mrs.hacker our teacher. She was explaining to us what we had to copy down when there was a knock on the door. "I wonder who that is?" Asked mrs. Hacker. She opened the door and our principle walked in "good morning class I would like to introduce you to iris she is new here and I am hoping you can welcome her nicely" I watched as she walked in. Man I never knew a girl could be so beautiful. She has the most amazing eyes and her hair the way it falls down her back. And oh my god that smile. Well my golly damn I think I'm in love.

"Hey everyone I'm iris" she said introducing herself

"Iris why don't you sit beside Timothy that's seems to be the last empty seat."

"Yes ma'am"

Oh my god Timothy she's walking over here!!! She's about to sit down!! Oh god she's sitting beside you what do you do?? Well of courser stupid

"H-hi I-I'm Timothy"

"Hey iris... So um can you show me around please I don't know anything about this school"

Oh god Timothy she asks for your help quickly answer before she thinks your slow

"Yea sure yes... I mean yea sure that would be ok"

"Ok thanks"

Oh my god! I cant believe it! she's an angel from above. I don't even know her and I feel like iv known her my entire life. Is that even possible? I have no idea. Oh time to go to lunch I must have been day dreaming a long time to miss a whole class.