Chapter 16

I have finished this chapter sorry if its not good. It's the best I could do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the swing I waited for iris to get here. thinking about things with iris and how amazing of a person she

is she has been there for me, she has helped me through so much. her and Daniel let me live with them when y own parents didn't want me.... my thoughts were interrupted by someone sitting on the swing next to me.

Iris~ "care to tell what's got you thinking so much?"

Timothy~ " nothing it's not important"

Iris~ "you sure?"

Timothy~ "yes... how are you?"

Iris~ "existed about our vacation. oh yes I told my friends and they said there in."

Timothy~ "great! Blake said he would go to"

Iris~ " yay ok so I was thinking about going next weekend that way no one has o rush and get their things ready in a short time."

Timothy~ "yea that would be great. hey what about grace. were going to take her right?"

Iris~ "well duh we have to she kind of to small to be left at home alone."

Timothy~ "haha your sarcasm humors me."

Iris~ "wow! Ok wanna decide what all we can do when we get there?"

Timothy~ "sure."

We ended up deciding on a bunch of cool things we could do there and some things or places we could stop at on the way their. We also talked about our future together. and next thing we new the sun was setting and everyone at the park had already gone home. deciding on going to get something to eat we drove by zaxbys and went home.

We came home to a Blake passed out on the couch and grace also passed out in his arms.

Iris~ "well at least now we know we left hazel with someone who knows her. And someone who is just like her."

Laughing I picked her up carefully and carried an asleep grace into her crib. Iris had already gone to bed so I decided not to waste my energy on waking up Blake. So I just let him spend the night.

The smell of bacon and eggs invaded my room. Making me open my eyes immediately kind from the sun beaming into my room. groaning I turned to face the wall trying to sleep but that beautiful smell of bacon was keeping me up. giving up I got out of bed and walked out following the smell of food into the kitchen. I stood there shocked at who was making breakfast.

Timothy~ "Blake?"

Blake~ "hey."

Timothy~ "your making breakfast. and..... And things aren't on fire."

Blake~ "hey now! I'm not that bad of a cook."

I stared at him remembering what had happened when him and iris ha attempted to make cookies. smiling I remembered how scared everyone was cause he had managed to literally catch the cookies on fire.

Blake~ "hey! snap out of it! it wasn't my fault!"

Timothy~ "you caught cookies on fire. what part of that makes sense?"

Blake~ "I made this bacon. and the eggs"

Timothy~ "that's a miracle"

Blake~ "hey shut up! and get the plates."

Laughing I grabbed three plates and set them on the table. With three cups and forks. Iris walked in also taken a back by the sight of Blake cooking.

Iris~ "umm do I go ahead an get the fire extinguisher?"

Blake~ "morning to you to."

Iris~ "yea yea why are you cooking? I don't feel like having to sea with fire at the moment."

Blake~ "um excuse me but this was all made by me while you two lazy ass people slept all morning."

Iris~ "I find that hard to believe but whatever, breakfast is breakfast."

She walked out to get grace. leaving me with Blake and a pan of bacon. great.

*day they leave to beach*

Assuring myself I had everything I grabbed my bags and walked into the living room. Greeted by iris, blake, grace, Ireland and her baby Kaiden, and faith.

Timothy~ "hey is everyone ready to leave?"

Iris~ "no... were waiting on Sydney, Caleb and Anthony."

Caleb is Sydney's boyfriend. I haven't meet him but he sounds like a nice guy. Anthony is faiths boyfriend, I also haven meet him but iv heard faith and iris talk about him. they both seem like nice guys. guess ill meet them when we get there.

In the end we had Blake, faith, Ireland, Kaiden and Anthony in one car. in the second car we had me Caleb, iris, grace, and Sydney. we had both cars packed full of luggage and bags and well people. the drive was pretty long since grace decided to cry for an hour thanks to Blake who had put her favorite blanket in her bag and we couldn't get it out. she eventually gave up and fell asleep. after that one by one iris fell asleep then Caleb then Sydney. great. I'm stuck here driving for the next two hours with no one to entertain me.

~Blake's~

We were about five minutes ahead of the others since I'm a fast driver. well it was me this chick named faith who seemed pretty cool. she was wearing blood red skinny jeans with black converse and a pierce the veil shirt. her hair was up in a messy bun reviling her strand of red hair. she was sitting beside me in the passenger seat and to my luck she took over the music. so we ended up listening to black veil brides, asking Alexandria, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, and many other I don't really know. behind me was Kaiden he was in his blue baby car seat sound asleep. how can that child sleep when there this music playing? beside him was Ireland she was wearing a loss T-shirt and striped pajama pants. she claimed if she was going to be in a car for about four hours might as well be comfortable. Which was understandable. sitting beside her was Anthony. from what iv heard he's dating faith. I understand that they seem prefect together. he has ravin black hair in a scene kind of style. he was wearing black skinny jeans with a white blazer, and some black converse.

Out car rid was pretty fun we sang to music and talk about random things. but slowly everyone started falling asleep leaving me and Ireland awake. thank god! if I didn't have anyone to talk to I'd fall asleep.

*arriving at the house*

~Timothy~

Iris had managed to wake up people. shocker. World war three could of happened and they wouldn't of woken up. I'm shocked iris woke them up.

The house was a lot bigger than it had looked on the computer screen.

Looking at it from the drive way it was a two story house with a chimney, the front door was in the middle of a long porch that circled around to the back deck and were it seemed o have a pretty big back yard. it was fenced in the back and the front of the house had a pretty garden. we walked inside after iris had gotten the keys from the main office. We entered the house to a jaw dropping view of the inside.