Chapter 14

Me and iris have been dating for 1 months now. yea it's been 1 months. and that 1 months have gone by so fast. I can't believe grace has grown so much she is so adorable. she's gonna be a heart breaker one day.

I recently got promoted to manager at my job and blaze doesn't seem to happy cause of it since he thought he has been doing more work. but I guess that's not hat everyone else thought. iris sometimes stopes by after school and helps out but it gets a little hard with grace. blaze loves grace he takes care of her sometimes and sometimes he even drops by our house and asks if he can take grace with him to places. I'm pretty sure grace loves him to because every time he's around he's smiling and wanting him to hug carry her. she probably thinks he's her uncle so we just say he's uncle blaze.

Iris is going to be out of school tomorrow and I want us to go on vacation somewhere but I'm not really sure were yet. ill have to ask blaze and see what he thinks.

~iris~

Closing my locker I walked to the lunch room for lunch. I don't see why they have today and tomorrow for school. seriously all we do is sit there and watch movies or talk with people, but whatever ill be out of school tomorrow and ill be able to spend all day with hazel. I've made a few new friends a hope I can spend some time with them over the summer. Putting my tray down I sat beside Ireland who is 18 and has dark red curly hair and beautiful brown eyes, she's a little taller than me and always wears the most amazing outfit ever. today she was wearing a pink Hollister crop top with a black tank top underneath some light wash ripped jeans and pink and black vans. beside her was Sydney she has light brown hair and green eyes, shes 17, shes about the same size as me maybe a little bit taller than me. she is the sneaker and jeans type of girl well with a little directioner twist to it. today she is wearing a British flag faded shirt, jeans and and pair of British flag vans. next to her was faith shes a rock fan for sure. shes got jet black hair, snack bits, nose piercing, and tongue pierced. She also has one strip of red hair that's her little bit of difference. she says it represents the outcast of all those other strands of hair. I think it's pretty cool. she's wearing a pierce the veil shirt with black ripped skinny jeans, and some warrior boots, and eyes are ocean blue eyes. next to her is me all four of us sat there talking about random things. mostly mine and Ireland's baby. yea she has a two month old baby boy his name is Kaiden he's one month older than hazel I've seen pictures of him he's got brown hair and brown eyes, but I haven't got to see him in person yet. We left the lunchroom and headed our separate ways to our last two classes. me and sydney had out next class together, which was photography. we walked in and sat down this class didn't have many people in it around 22 people not all of them really participated they just joined this class since the teacher was pretty laid back and didn't care what you did as long as you were here and completed the assignments.

Me and Sydney sat in our usual seats and began listening to our teacher.

~Timothy~

I got out of work lat today thanks to black veil brides new album. we had so many people here wanting to buy it, we had to stay open later just to be able make everyone happy. Tired and ready to get home to t warm comfrey bed I drove home.

Quietly opening the door I took of my shoes and walked to the kitchen grabbed something to drink and a quick snack. I walked to my room, stoping half way to my room I realized it was quiet....way to quiet... where's iris?

Timothy~ "iris?"

No answer. I opened the door to graces room to find her missing from her crib. ok this is officially weird. quickly dialing Iris's number I waited as it rang.

Iris~ "hello?"

Timothy~ "hey were are you?"

Iris~ "oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I was going to eat dinner at Ireland's and stay for a while"

Timothy~ "oh it's ok. I just got a little worried that's all."

Iris~ "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I forgot."

Timothy~ "it's ok. now I have fun with your friend"

Iris~ "ok thank you and Ill get home around 9"

Timothy~ "ok bye"

Iris~ "bye"

Well now what am I supposed to do? my life's so boring. After watching teen wolf for a while I quickly got bored and decided it was time to find a different entertainment. hmm nothing to do! iris came to my rescue when I heard a car pull into our drive way. rushing to the door, and opening it I said hey to Ireland and helped carry grace along with her car seat inside.

Carefully taking her out of her car seat I talked to her asking how her day went. Iris laughed at my attempt to have a conversation with her.

Timothy~ "what? is there something wrong?"

Iris~ "no it's just that you look so funny."

Timothy~ "thanks that's exactly what I wanted to hear."

Iris~ "haha very funny"

She walked into the graces room and grabbed some pajamas for grace. while attempting to change her iris had to help me cause I'm not the baby changing expert. Iris sat beside me and helped laughing at how stupid I looked. Laying grace in her chair thing, not really sure what its called, iris rocked her back and forth to get her to sleep.

Timothy~ "hey I was thinking... Would it be cool if we went somewhere this summer.?"

Iris~ "yea that would be amazing"

Timothy~ "ok but Im not really sure were to go."

Iris~ "we should go to Daytona beach"

Timothy~ "well you thought of that pretty fast."

Iris~ "well I've always wanted to go there."

Timothy~ "ok so after work tomorrow ill see what I can do."

Iris~ "yayy thanks"

Well it looks like I know where going just have to look to see what I can do.

************************************

Finally got another chapter updated. Sorry if it took forever or if it sucks.

~don't forget to vote/comment