Chapter 9

Waking up from my slumber, I walked into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. forgetting the fact I shared it with iris. she banged on the door yelling

Iris's~ "Timothy! hurry up I have school!"

Timothy~ "oh yea haha I forgot about you ok ill be out in like 10 minutes."

Iris~ "well hurry up ok"

I finished showering and waked out to a grumpy iris

Iris~ "it's about time!"

Timothy~ "I'm sorry love but I must assure myself I'm clean."

Iris~ "dush"

Timothy~ "thank you beautiful"

She just gave me one of her I'm mad but don't hate you face and walked into the bathroom.

I walked to the mirror and applied a thin line of eye liner on both my eyes and flat ironed my hair to Orr usual way. sliding into a pair of dark purple ropes skinny jeans and a white v-neck and some purple and white Vans.

Iris walked out wearing a pair of yoga pants and a T-shirt. even tho she says she looks ugly I think she looks beautiful in anything she wears.

Timothy~ "ready to go?"

Iris~ "yea come on I gotta get to school"

I dropped her of at school and drove to yet another boring time at work.

Around the time people get out of school blaze walked in

Blaze~ "hey Timothy."

Timothy~ "hey Marc had to go he said to just come back later today."

Blaze~ "ok thanks Timothy. nice seeing you here"

Timothy~ "uh yea"

Well that was unexpected.

After work I drove to the hotel and picked up iris. we went to the first house which was really close to Daniels house actually. it was really pretty it had the main floor with the kitchen, living room and a bathroom. it also had a game room. up stairs there were 3 rooms. the main room, that had a really pretty view of the woods then there was the amazing and very big walk in closet. and an amazing bathroom. the next room was a little bit smaller it and two windows and in between the windows there was the bed and a walk in closet.

The third room was small it it looked like a pretty place to put a toy room for the baby. well for me it would be pretty. there was an extra bathroom also.

That house was pretty but to expensive for us.

We went to the next house and it was almost the same but it only had one floor. I thought that was a lot safer for the baby and it wasn't that expensive. we got that house since it was closer to school and work.

Lady~ "so here's the key y'all can move in when you want"

Iris~ "thank you so much"

I drove to the hotel and helped iris get all the thing into the car. we also payed for the 2 days we stayed at the hotel and drove of to our new house.

Iris~ "guess what"

Timothy~ "what?"

Iris~ "were very lucky to have found this really pretty house at such a cheap price"

Timothy~ "i know"

We went into the house and moved all things inside which really wasn't a lot. actually we needed badly to go shopping for house stuff. the lady had told us we could have all the things in the house for one month then they would come and eat them. which was only one couch a bed and a table with 2 chairs. wow I went from having everything I could ever want to having nothing.