Chapter 4

dreaming or something cause next thing I know the pancake was burned and smoke was everywhere!

Iris~ oh god what's going on?!

Timothy~ umm well I kinda zoned out but it's all good

I said while I threw the pancake into the trash can. We ate breakfast and I walked iris home. I hugged her and said bye

Once I got home my parents were standing at the door and I knew what was coming.

Mom~ were do you think you have been young man?

Dad~ we have been worried

Timothy~ I just went to go take iris home that's all

Mom~ and who is iris?

Timothy~ she's new here and she's my friend

Mom~ well we don't want you just leaving and not letting us now were your at

Dad~ why can't you be anything like your sister learn from her

Timothy~ seriously y'all never pay attention to me and then you yell at me for leaving for 10 minutes!

I started getting mad cause I hate when they compare me to Emily if only they knew the real Emily than they would hate her just like I do but no she has them blinded and she always will

Dad~ don't be getting an attitude with us all we want is the best for you

Timothy~ REALLY YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!! YOU NEVER WORRY ABOUT ME NEVER! AND WHEN YOU DO IT'S JUST TO YELL AT ME AND IM DONE!

Mom~ Timothy Kyle Adler don't you talk to us like that and get in that house cause your grounded

Dad~ for a week

Timothy~ no I'm leaving

I ran inside and went up stairs ignoring there yells towards me. I got as many things as I could into a black under armor book bag. And ignoring my parents yelling at me I walked out got into my car and drove away. (Yea I'm 16 and have a car not sure if I mentioned that) I was pretty mad at my parents and I was just driving without a thought of were I was going. But I new one thing and that I was never going back to that place called "home". It started getting cloudy and a few minutes later it started sprinkling I thought to myself

{great this is the last thing I needed}

And just like on time it started pouring rain I was driving really fast and had to slow down to barely nothing just to be safe cause I couldn't see a thing. Finally I decided to pull over I sat there watching as the rain hit the window I started getting tired so I laid my head down on the stealing wheel. When all of a sudden I look up and see car lights get closer and closer to me them I heard cars honking and next thing i know I'm getting flung to the side.

My vision started getting dark and last thing I know there's red and blue light flashing everywhere and a man with a flashlight yelling "he's right here!"

~There's a girl about 20 getting rushed into the hospital she is pregnant and it's obvious she's going into labor. Doctors are running back and forth trying to keep her alive but she's really weak and they don't know if she will make it...

*Scene changes* there's a little baby boy wrapped up in a blue blanket. There are wires attached to him "he's barely breathing" says a man all dressed in white. "But he will make it"

*Scene changes* the little boy is about 1 and he's running in a field there are two people with him a grown man and a women they seem like his parents there sitting on a blanket watching the little boy run back and forth everyone's smiling and having fun

*Scene changes* the little boy is sitting in his room playing with a toy car when he hears screaming come from another room. He gets up to go see what it was. His mom was sitting there with a big belly obviously with a baby inside. The little boy is now 2. His dad comes running in pushes the little boy out of he way and grabs the mom and takes her into the car the dad walks out and tells some younger girl to watch the little boy while there gone. The little boy stands there with his toy car in one hand as he watches his parents leave.

*scene changes* the little boy is sitting there with that young looking girl when his parents walk through the door his mom carrying something wrapped in a pink blanket. The parents are smiling at whatever is in that blanket the little boy want to see what it is so he try's to look but his parents tell at him to leave the room. They don't let him see what it is till they lay it down in a crib. The little boy saw it he saw what it was there was a little baby girl sound asleep. The parents left the room and the little 2 year old boy was curious on why it was so tiny he touched her cheek and she started turning purple the baby sat there motionless he yelled for his mom she came running in and yelled at him pushed him out of the room as she rushed the bundle out of the house and into the car. Again they left the little boy alone watching them leave him once again.

*scene changes* the little boy now seems to have grown he's now about 10 he's sitting in a room alone like always a little girl about 8 walks in holding a cookie he ask for a piece and she gives him some. Then a grown lady probably there mom walks in she takes the little girl away and leaves the boy eating the cookie she closes the door saying "stay away from her or you will hurt her again" he sat there confused of the words he just heard.

*Scene changes* the boy seems to be about 14 now he's sitting on the grass reading a book when a girl about 12 walks up to him and sits beside him she smiles at her and hugs her. She smiles back they sit there playing around when a lady obviously there mom walks out she looked a little older now. She walks up to the girl and takes her away saying "stay away from him or he will hurt you just like he did before" the boy sits there confused of the moms words

*scene changes* the boy is now about 16 he has changed a lot he now isn't the bright colored little boy he now is wearing black his brown shaggy hair is now colored black his bright green eyes have now a grayish tint to them he seems sad. The girl now 14 walks into the room she has also changed she no longer has short blond hair and a pretty pink dress. she has changed she now has medium sized brown hair. And shes wearing a low cut v neck shirt with some short ripped shorts. he's sitting alone like always she says "you've changed we both have and now I'm not listening to mom when she says stay away from you cause you will hurt me" he smiles a faint smile then the door opens and his mom now older walks in and says "stay away from him or he will hurt you again" the girl hesitates and says no but the mom now mad walks up to her and drags her out of them room. The boy again left alone lays in bed and begins to cry he sits up and stares at his reflection in the mirror he has one thing in mind and that is to leave, not just the room but leave everyone or in other words die. He walks into the bathroom grabs a razor and beings to do long deep cuts down his arm. Blood begins to bead up like a pattern the little drops of blood get bigger and bigger until they are big drops dripping down his arm and onto the floor he begins to get light headed and decides to get in the shower. The hot water falling on his bloody hands only made it worse the cuts began to burn and he laid there watching as the blood went down the drain.

*scene changes* the boy now looking more depressed walked our of his room hands covered with his jacket walked out without saying a word to anyone. He walked to school and sat down when half way through class a teacher and a girl walked in he was caught of guard and just looked at that beautiful girl as she sat beside her.

*scene changes* he was walking home when he saw the two grown ups standing at the door they looked mad but he didn't care they began yelling at him he yelled back but than got mad and he just ran inside grabbed his things got into a car and drove away he was driving it began to rain he pulled over and laid his head down on the stealing wheal. When a bright light and car noises awoke him he was hit with a car and last thing he saw was the scars on his hands get cut open with the glass of the window he smiled and thought to himself "my names Timothy Kyle Adler I'm 16 and one of these days I will die~