Chapter 8

I was awaken by a loud slam!

Oh god! someone's not happy. Half asleep I looked at the my clock. 2 in the morning? who's up at to in the morning?

Walking down stairs I see iris.

Timothy~ "hey what's up?"

Iris~ hey Timmy I'm sorry but I'm leaving you can stay here but I can't stay here with my brother any more"

Timothy~ "what no your the reason I'm staying here. if your leaving so am I."

Iris~ "ok well I'm leaving"

She said as she walked into her room graving two suitcases from under her bed.

Timothy~ "here ill help you."

Iris~ "thank you"

She walked into her amazing walk in closet and walked back out with a bunch of clothes she randomly picked. I was putting clothes into her suitcase. And getting all sorts of shorts pants shirts and other stuff thrown at me. great just how I want to be spending my night.

Iris~ "ok I'm done"

Timothy~ "ok well I'm gonna go get my things and we can leave"

I walked up to my room and grabbed my suitcases and started shoving clothes into them. after about 10 minutes I had all my clothes packed an ready to go.

Iris~ "Timmy can you come help me put these things in your car."

Timothy~ "yea let me take my things down stairs."

After what seemed hours of shoving things in the back of my car and in the back seats of it we finally had all my things and hers ready to go.

Timothy~ "is there anything else your missing?"

Iris~ nope that's it... wait were ate we going to go and spend the night."

Timothy~ "yea we should of thought this out a little more shouldn't we?"

Iris~ "well I have some money saved up we can go stay at a hotel for tonight"

Timothy~ "ok and tomorrow after work I will go and look for a house"

Iris~ "and after school I will look through the Internet and see what I can find."

We made it to the closest hotel at around 3 and the lady looked shocked at us.

Well it's not everyday you see an 18 year old boy with a 17 year old pregnant girl.

Timothy~ "can you just give us our room please?"

Lady~ "yes her you go"

We took the card and walked to our room. we were both really tired so the fact that there was only one bed didn't even bother us. we just crawled into bed and went to sleep.

I woke up and it was 7

Timothy~ "iris get up ill take you to school."

Iris~ "ok thanks so much. all I'm gonna do is change."

I got up and went into the car and started it. five minutes later iris walked out look beautiful as always. she fell asleep on our way there and it took me a while to wake her up. After dropping her off I drove to work. yea I kids dropped out of school. I went into work and started opening boxes and putting CDs in there place.

Blaze walked in about the same time he did last time.

Timothy~ "hey blaze Marc's out back"

Blaze~ "thanks tTimothy

And with that he disappeared.

After work I drove to a few neighborhoods. saw some nice houses. I told the lady I would come back Saturday with iris to choose a house.

Timothy~ "hey I found a few houses."

Iris~ "amazing I found a few apartments also if the houses are to expansive"

Timothy~ "great. hey are you hungry? Cause I'm starving lets go eat."

Iris~ "yay and duh I'm hungry I'm a 7 month pregnant gir. of course I'm hungry."