First letter

Jimin
"Hey Jimin hyung! There's a letter for you!" Taehyung shouts from the front door of our dorm.
I am currently lying on one of the couches that adorn our living room. Tae walks in holding a light blue envelope with my name in neat letters on the front.
"What's this I hear about Jiminie getting a letter?" Jin says as Tae hands me the letter. Not a second after he says that the other four poke their heads out of their rooms and look at me.
I shrug and rip it open as they all clamor around me.
"Read it out loud hyung!" Jungkook says.
I clear my throat...

Dear Jimin,
If I told you who I was you'd probably hate me, but because I've fallen hopelessly for you, I've decided to write you a letter.
When I first met you, I knew that this would happen. I also knew that I'd have to hide because it's wrong.
Should I tell you who I've fallen? I think I will. Jimin, you're perfect: your eyes are so warm and brown, they seep into me and make all warm inside; I also really like your face (okay that sounds a bit weird). There is honestly no words to describe you. Your voice, your laugh, your smile have become my whole world.
There's one problem, I'm a guy. You don't like guys, I heard you say so. What hurts more is that you know who I am. Maybe you can forgive me if you find out who I am.
I love you Jimin, I know you don't love me.
Smile more, it makes you more beautiful than you already are.
Perfection.
From
No one.

I finish the letter confused. I look up to see my members faces just as confused - probably mirroring my own face.
"Who do you think it is hyung?" Jungkook asks me. I shrug. 
"Well at least it was sweet." Jin says, "Looks like you've got yourself an admirer Jiminie!"
"...should we get food?" Namjoon asks everyone.
"Really Joonie, you're thinking about food?" Yoongi says.
"I thought we were done with this conversation!"
"Come on, let's get take out!" I say ending the debate.
"Not take out again hyung!" Taehyung whines. "Anything but takeout."
-------------------------------------------
Omo the letter was so cringeworthy.

Xoxo