What is this feeling?

A/n
Thank you guys for all the views!! You're amazing! I never thought anyone would read this!! Thanks a million.
❤️️❤️️

Kookie
I wake up slowly. The first thing I notice is pain in my lower back, I must've fallen asleep in the recording booth. Wow the floor is really uncomfortable. I also notice the stickiness of the dried tears on my cheeks. Gross.

I shift slightly to try and find a more comfortable position when I realize that I'm wrapped in someone's arms. My eyes fly open and I'm met with a sleeping Jimin. What?

That's when last night comes crashing down. The singing and the crying. The fact that he came bursting in when I collapsed.
I sigh deeply and close my eyes and snuggle closer and enjoy the feeling of being close to him.
My body slowly slips into a daze. I am about to fall asleep again when Jimin shifts under me.

"Good morning Jungkookie." He says, his voice low and gravely. Attractive.
I yawn and open my eyes again.
"Morning hyung."

He unwraps his arms from around me and I whine, the warmth from his body disappearing. He smiles and stretches, I do the same and sigh in relief as my back cracks and the pain is relieved.

He reaches out and grabs my body and pulls it back to his chest. I smile and bury my head into his chest for the third time. I love cuddling with Jimin.

We lie on the floor like that for a while. Legs tangled, my head on his chest, him running his fingers through my hair; until my phone beeps signaling a text coming through.

"That's probably Jin hyung asking us to come home. Let's go Jungkook." Jimin says as he lifts us off the floor.  We walk to the door and he entangles our fingers, I look at him shocked but he just smiles.

What is this feeling? The feeling of fitting perfectly together? I think I've fallen, and I've fallen hard for this piece of perfection in front of me.

A/n
Again, thank you for 100+ reads!
MVP
peace out
✌️
Xx