Concert

A/n
Just some funny SHINee for you....
Just the epilogue after this..........

Third pov

The boys of BTS huddle together underneath the stage. They're all shaking with excitement, it's their first concert after the release of Wings and they two couples coming out.

"Five minutes till the start," one of the staff whispers to Namjoon who whispers it to the rest of the guys.

The boys join their hands in the middle of them and whisper "Fighting" and they get the cue for the stage to begin rising.

The intro for Blood Sweat and Tears starts to play, and the crowd goes wild.
They begin the song and the fan chant:
"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!"

<><><><><><><><><> end of concert.

BTS have just started singing they official fan song 1!2!3!...
(A/n I think there's a video of the fans singing that last bit back to them, if you can find it watch it)
And the fans sing it back.

Kookie
Our last song finishes with the fans singing and it takes my everything not to burst into tears. Our fans are so dedicated.

"Thank you everyone for coming and having fun at our show tonight, each member will say something to our A.R.M.Ys!" Namjoon hyung says.
He looks down the line to where Jin is standing.

"You guys are so amazing, I wouldn't wish for any other fans! You've been with us through thick and thin, and you've given us lots of things to work towards! A.R.M.Ys, I love you more than words! Saranghae!" Jin hyung says and shoots hearts at the crowd. Cuuuuuute.
Next in line is Yoongi hyung.

"First, I'd like to thank everyone of you for coming today and supporting us with our Wings comeback. Second I would like to say a big thank you for supporting my relationship with J-Hope, it means a lot to me-to us-that you are accepting and-" he pauses to take a breath, he seems to be on the verge of tears. "A.R.M.Ys saranghae!" He finishes of and turns to Hoseok hyung and puts his face in Hoseok's neck to hide the tears.

"Just to add on to that, I'm not afraid of who I am anymore! Thank you A.R.M.Ys!" Hoseok hyung says before wrapping Yoongi hyung in his arms.

Taehyung cooes at them before staring to speak. "A.R.M.Ys thank you so much for making my hyungs and dongsaeng very happy, it's the only thing I could ever ask of you. Please keep cheering for us and always help us remember who we are and who we should become. Saranghae!" Taehyung makes a heart with his hands and looks at me.

"A.R.M.Ys, you are truly the best fans ever, I just want you to know that." I begin. "One month ago, if you were to tell me that we would be making our best comeback yet, and that I would be in a relationship with my long time crush, I would have said that you've gone insane. This goes to prove that because of you guys and my hyungs, I've been able to conquer any obstacle in my way." I pause and feel my heart begin to pound away in my chest.
"There's one more person I'd like to thank."I turn to face Jimin. "Jimin hyung. Thank you for always being by my side, thank you for helping when the stress got to much and helping me remember why I do what I do and who I do it for. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me- apart from debut of course- so thank you very much. It might be too early to say this, but I love you Jimin."

Jimin is crying, rivers flow down his face. He literally throws himself into my arms and kisses me, his soft, full lips molding with mine. The crowd is going insane, wolf whistling and cheering fills the arena.

Jimin pulls away and lifts the mic to his lips.
"I love you to Jungkookie!" He says before another bout of cheering takes place.

I spend the rest of the concert with a smiley Jimin stuck to my side. I barely register the others thank you's, I just want to stay in this moment forever; because in this moment I am free and alive, in this moment I am with those I love the most, we are perfect in this moment.

A/n
Omo last chapter!!

I'm going to write an epilogue though........

Enjoy
Xx