Letter 7

A/n
I'm obsessing of AKMU
❤️️❤️️ their vocals are amazing!!

Jimin

Our comeback is in four days and we're all really stressed out because tomorrow is when we release the music video that we literally just finished filming yesterday. Then we've got our comeback stage three days after we release the album-it's also my birthday.

We're currently in our dance studio doing last minute practices for our title songs, it's going to be amazing.
"Okay guys, take a 30 minutes break and then we'll work on them again ok?" Our choreographer says and we all nod walking towards our water bottles.

I reach into my bag for my bottle and pull it out, as I pull it out, a blue envelope falls out. Another letter from "no one".

"Guys! Letter." I say and the boys crowd around me. I glare at them and they move a little bit backwards to give me space.
I clear my throat and start reading.

Dear Jimin,
This is the last letter I'm going to write you, but it's only because I've got to mentally prepare myself to "meet" you in a week.
I just wanted to warn you, you might feel a bit...surprised when you find out who I am. Just please don't hate me after you meet me okay?
Enclosed in the envelope is a "mixtape" of all the songs that I listen to when I think of you.
Enjoy them for me okay?

I'll see you on the 13th.
Love from
No one ❤️

I reach again into the envelope and pull out a flash drive from the bottom.
I walk over to the computer that's connected to speakers and plug in the flash.
It comes up as "For Jiminie" and I click on it. It opens up and the list of songs surprise me. I highlight them and play them. The first song that plays is Love Letter by SEVENTEEN, I let out a small giggle at that. I can relate.

The playlist doesn't have that many songs on it so we manage to listen to all of them before our thirty minutes is up. I pull out the flash and put it, along with the letter, back in my bag.

Our choreographer comes back in and starts up the music. I go back to dancing with a slight smile on my face. This person is so perfect even though I don't know them.

Kookie

We've just started up practice again and I notice that Jimin has a smile on his face. My heart swells, the playlist made him smile. This causes a smile to break out on my face, even though he doesn't know that it's me confessing to him he still smiles.

Because of this, I feel more confident about confessing to him on his birthday. Right now though, I have to focus of our choreography which isn't exactly easy. Fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys. We have a problem." Namjoon hyung says. "The van has only six seats. Someone's going to have to sit on someone's lap." He states.
"I think Jimin should do it." Yoongi hyung says shooting me a look. I blush.
"He is the shortest." Taehyung says throwing his arm around Jimin. Jimin just shrugs, preoccupied.
"Now we just have to decide whose lap." Hobi hyung says, all the while looking straight at me. No one seems to notice though.
"Kawi pawi po?" Taehyung says.
We all nod.

It takes three rounds and I lost. I pretend to be upset but inside I'm jumping up and down in joy. Jimin looks at me and blushes. I wonder why?

I climb into the front seat and he proceeds to climb onto my lap. He curls into my chest so that he can fasten the seatbelt around us. Once the seatbelt clicks I wrap my arms around him and allow him to cuddle into me.

I yawn and bury my face into Jimin's hair inhaling his smell. I hear Jimin sigh and he cuddles more into my chest. I am warm and happy so I slowly drift off into a much needed sleep.

A/n
Lalalalalalalalalalalala happiness!!

A/n Lalalalalalalalalalalala happiness!!

So cute
Enjoy!!

Xx