Blood Sweat & Tears

A/n
This is set just after they do their V live thingy introducing their album. If you haven't seen it, basically it ends with them shouting Fighting! And Jungkook and V eating BBQ chicken.

Kookie
I really love chicken. Taehyung and I have just started to each the chicken that we won, this time with the others. Even Jin hyung who lost the challenge. He would eat it anyway, we all know how he is around food.

11:55, there's five minutes until the album and music video are released. I'm so excited!
"Okay we'll start the countdown!" One of the staff says.
"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3....2...1!"
We all cheer! Our second official album has just been released.

We all log back on to V live and watch the music video with the fans. We all gasp in shock at the amount of views, likes and comments. It's so amazing how far we've come in three years. Our A.R.M.Ys are so cool!

When the music video ends one of the staff members comes up to Jimin and hands him the blue envelope. He frowns.
"I thought the last letter was the last one?" He says confused.
"Open it!" Taehyung says.
He does. He looks shocked at what's inside.

While we were preparing for the comeback. Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung helped me make a little photo album for Jimin, it's got his debut photos. Basically it's an evolution album up until the jacket photos which we asked for from the photographer.

"Oh my Gosh. Where..." he trails off, he's still in shock from the photos.
"Okay boys it's time to head back to the dorm." Our Manager hyung says. We make our way out of the filming site and pile into the van.

Just before I get in Hoseok pats me on the back and gives me a thumbs up and mouths "good job". I smile at him and sit down next to Jimin.

Jimin seems to be in a daze and I feel proud. He seems to snap out of it when I reach over him to put his seatbelt on (safety first, safety second, coolness third. An actual quote by Jungkook in BTS run). He smiles at me and leans his head in my shoulder and almost instantly falls asleep.

I can't fall asleep as much as I want to because my mind is going crazy. Jimin's birthday is in three days and so is our comeback. The only time I'll have to reveal myself is on stage. I could do it backstage, it would save myself a lot of embarrassment but... I don't want to hide from our fans.

I think I have a plan. Since it's his birthday and the fans at the venue will probably sing him happy birthday, I'll confess as like a "birthday gift". Yes that'll work.

Thinking up this plan took the whole ride back to the dorm. I don't want to wake up Jimin so I just unbuckle us both and pick up Jimin bridal style and carry him to the dorm.

Yoongi hyung-who is finally with Hoseok, they told all of us yesterday and we all like 'oh my gosh finally! What took you two so long?' Those were Namjoon hyung's actual words I swear- holds open the door for me.
"Are you ready for Wednesday?" He whispers as I walk through the door. I nod and he smiles.
"Fighting!" He says and shuts the door behind us and locks it.

I walk over to our room and place Jimin down on the bed. He's already on comfy clothes...saves me a lot of work. I go and shut the door and switch off the light. I'm about to get in my bed when Jimin's voice stops me.

"Jungkookie, sleep with me?" He says, his voice is slurred with sleep and it's the cutest thing ever. I blush, thank God for the darkness of the room, and crawl into bed with him. He shuffles backwards into my chest, grabs by arms and wraps them around himself so that he's the small spoon.

"Good night Jungkookie." He sighs and moves even closer to me, if that's possible.
"Goodnight hyung." I say and tighten my grip on him. My mind is so peaceful in this moment and his soft breathing lulls me to sleep.

A/n
I just realized that slot of my chapters end in them falling asleep.
Huh.

Enjoy
Xx

Enjoy Xx