Letter 3

Kookie

My palms are sweaty. We're all at a cafe and the next letter I wrote to Jimin is going to be delivered by the waiter. Hobi hyung organized it.
Hobi hyung is sitting next to me, he's got his hand on my thigh under the table and he's rubbing circles to calm me down. It's not exactly working.
The coffee comes and hyung removes his hand to take his coffee and my heart rate immediately picks up. Maybe it did calm me down a bit.
The waiter moves to Jimin, he hands him is coffee and the letter.

"Another one Jimin-ah?" Yoongi says exasperatedly. He nods.
We don't even have to ask him to read it aloud.

Jimin

I may as well read it out loud, they're all expecting me too anyway.

Dear Jiminie
I just wanted to say you look beautiful today. Also you're birthday is coming up soon and I still don't know what to get you...what would you like? To know who I am?

There we go... I'll tell you my identity on your birthday. Okay? I hope you won't hate me.
Hope you like your coffee...I asked them to put something special in it! I hope you like it!
Enjoy your day

From
No one

I set the letter down and grab my coffee. I tentatively take a sip and I'm shocked. Strawberry!
"Omo! This is amazing! How did they know I love strawberry?!!?" I exclaim pleasantly surprised.

The table remains silent while we drink our coffee. Awkward, the only sound that we make is the slurping of drinks.
"Hobi hyung, can we go shopping?" Jungkook asks out of the blue setting down his empty coffee cup.
"Sure, since we're both done. Let's go!" He says and they both get up to leave.

I feel a pang of jealousy shoot through my chest. Why am I jealous? I don't like him do I?

A/n
Cliff hanger
Happy Remembrance Day everyone
11/11 is the day that the armistice of WW1 was signed.
Xx