Letter 6

A/n
I'm bored and I don't feel like doing math.
Let's do some chim chim

Jimin
It's been a while since I've gotten a letter from "no one". My birthday is in a week and I'm getting nervous. I'm nervous for two reasons, one is it's our comeback week, and two is because I'll find out who "no one" is.

I did all this thinking while I was brushing my teeth, no I'm walking back into my room. I quickly change and go to make my bed. I freeze, on my pillow is another letter with my name on it. This time there's no address or stamp, just my name. I immediately recognize it as from "no one".

"Guys!" I shout. "Come here!"
One by one the six of them come into my room. I stand and point to the letter -which is still lying untouched on my pillow.

"Did anyone come in here while I was in the bathroom?" I ask. Everyone shakes their heads.
"A-are you g-going to read it hyung?" Jungkook asks, his face turning red. I can't help thinking he looks so cute like that. I nod my head and open the letter.

Hyungie,
It's your birthday next weeeeeeeek!
Your comeback stage is on your birthday too!! You must be happy that you can spend your birthday with your A.R.M.Ys!

Inside is a little early gift from me, hope you like it. I notice that you're smiling less, you should always think of nice things and smile even though you're having a tough time. It makes it easier. Believe me.

Wooo... I was sad a few nights ago and you really helped to cheer me up Jimin, whether you know it or not. That's when I realized that I have fallen, fallen deeply in love with you.

Fighting hyung!
From
No one

There's a loud silence when I finish the letter. Wow. I look up and the guys are in awe at this letter. I reach into the envelope again and pull out a small box. I quickly open the box and inside is a small snow globe of my hometown Busan. I feel a pang of homesickness in my chest. How...?

"Wow...ummmmm..." Hobi hyung says. "I don't know how to comment so...lunch?" Everyone nods and leaves my room.

As they leave I turn around and open a small box on my bedside and put the letter in there with the others. I place the snow globe on top of the box to keep it shut.
"You kept them?" I jump at the voice and see Jungkook sitting on his bed.
I put my hand to my heart to try and slow it down from the scare. Jungkook just chuckles at me.
"Yes I kept them." He just nods and looks down at his hands.

Sensing his distress, I plop down next to him and hug him. He immediately responds and wraps his arms around my middle and buries his head in my shoulder. I move us around so that we're lying on the bed and Jungkook is cuddled into me.
"I'm sorry hyung, I'm just feeling..." he trails off.
"Overloaded?" I say, I feel him nod. "It's okay Jungkook-ah." I pull him in closer and rub circles on his back.

I can feel his body relaxing and his breathing slowing down. Soon little snores are escaping his lips and I smile. I admire his face without all the creases of worry lining it, he looks his age in his sleep.

The door opens and I look up. Yoongi hyung is standing in the doorway looking at us. He just smiles and looks at us in an almost fatherly way.

"Jin hyung was asking about you, I'll just tell him you guys are napping?" He asks. I nod. I mouth thank you and he just shakes his head with a smile playing on his lips. It's like he knows something.

I cuddle back into Jungkook, basking in his warmth and the feeling he gives me. I close my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep.

A/n
Double update aren't you guys lucky 🍀

A/n Double update aren't you guys lucky 🍀

Enjoy