Regrets

Spencers POV
-
-
I wake up with a hangover and see I'm huddled up to someone and I have no clothes on. All I remebered is going to the bar I must have been really drunk. I sit up quickly and look at him, it's wasn't some guy from random guy it was Toby. Oh my god what happened last night I get dressed as quickly as possible. I leave the barn before he wakes up I go to the brew and order my usual. I can't remember what happened last night to make me end up in bed with Toby. Why can't my life just be normal. I get my coffee and walk over and sit at a table. I continue to think.
"Spence.."
I hear his familiar voice I look up and see his beautiful eyes.
"Toby I really don't want to talk right now about....what happened."
He sits next to me.
"Spencer I'm sorry I didn't know that was go-."
I rolled my eyes.
"Toby I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing. I was confused. And you just made it worse. "
He looks at me sad
"Can you please go, I want to be left alone." I say quickly before he says anything else.
"I'm not leaving Spence, I want to talk about this."
"What don't you get?! I don't want to talk to you right now. I didn't want last night to happen. I never asked you to brake up with Yvonne. I didn't ask you to help me last night, maybe I wanted to be left alone I didn't want to kiss you because I knew j would fall in love again. I didn't want Yvonne to pick up the phone when I called. I didn't even want you to answer. I didn't want you to come back and definitely did not want to ruin your relationship with Yvonne!"
I shout loudly and leave the brew I couldn't breath I was freaking out so much I think I might faint. And then I felt his warm hands on my arms I look at him.
"Toby let go of me, I want to leave."
I feel tears starting go down my cheeks.
"No."
I cry harder and fell to my knees. I wanted him to leave. I wish he didn't come back for me. I wish I never called him. But im glad he came and I can't believe he would actually come back for me. I was so madly in love with him. I felt like if he didn't come back my heart would just stop.
"Toby, please take me home."
I say still crying. He quickly picks me up and puts me in his truck. Then he drives to the barn I still cry silently to myself. We arrive at the barn and he comes to help me.
-
-
Tobys POV
-
-
I walk to her side of the truck and help her out and carry her inside and set her on her bed.
"I should go found a place to stay then." I start to leave.
"Toby, could you please stay with me?"
I walked back into her bedroom and layed next to her and she cuddled next to me. I kept trying to calm her for hours.
----------------------------------
Guys I started school....I guess it's okay. But I might update more often. Please leave feedback. Lmao you guys are probably annoyed to see this everytime but there are probably spelling mistakes thanks for understanding that 😂😂😂😂
Thanks for all of the reads you guys are amazing.

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋