Savior

Spencers POV
-
Toby puts me in his truck.
"Spence I'm going to take you to the hospital." He tells me.
"No." I say, if I go to the hospital they are going to find out what happened and I don't want that.
"Just get me far away from this town."
I say and he starts driving. First he drops Caleb of at his house and then he drives. I'm laying across the front seat with my head on Tobys leg. He drives for a long time. I have no idea where we are and I don't have enough strength to look.
"Toby where are we going?" I mumble in pain.
"Some where far away so you won't ever get hurt again." He tells me. I nod slightly.
"Are you in any pain?" He asks.
"Yes but I'll be fine." I mumble. Just then my stomach growls and Toby must have heard it too.
"How often did you get to eat in there?" He asks me.
"Depends on how my behavior was." I say thinking about it.
"Are you hungry?" He asks and I nod.
"Alright I'll find a place we can eat."
"Thank you." I say.
He continues to drive. I fall asleep after a while.
-
Tobys POV
-
Spencer fell asleep so I found a gas station and I got food, water, ice and some gas. I went back to the truck and I let her sleep and I continued to drive she woke up after about an hour.
She slowly tries to sit up, I can tell she is in a lot of pain.
"Spence you should continue to lay down." I say but she doesn't listen, she continues to slowly sit up.
"I'm fine." She tells me. I notice she has bruises all over her body.
I pull over on the side of the road.
"What are you doing?" She asks.
I grab a small towel I found and put ice in it. I gently put it on her black eye. She winces in pain and she grabs the towel from me and holds it over her eye.
"Are you sure your okay?" I ask.
"No." She says. "But I'm with you now and I know you will help me so I will be better soon."
"
I nod. "I will always help you." I say.
"Thank you." She says and I kiss her cheek softly. I start the truck and continue to drive. It gets dark fast. I find a motel and go inside and rent a room. I go back out to the truck.
"Do you want me to carry you?" I ask.
"No I'll walk." She tells me. I grab the food and water. She gets out of the truck and slowly starts walking.
-
Spencers POV
-
I can feel Toby staring at me as I walk. It's all so painful. It hurts to walk. I didn't want to give up though so I continued to walk but my legs get week and I start to fall back ward but Toby catches me.
"I got you don't worry." He tells me. I nod and let him carry me into our room. He gently put me on the bed.
He looks at me and all my cuts and bruises. Most of them i can't even feel that they are there. I look away from him. He stops staring.
"I got you some food and water." He tells me and I take it from him. I eat the burger and drink the water.
"I'll be right back." He tells me.
"Okay." I say and he goes outside and comes back a few minutes later. He hands me some clothes.
"It's all I had but it's better than what you are wearing." He tells me.
He was right my clothes had blood on them all and they were ripped.
"Thanks." I tell him. He nods and I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I take off my shirt carefully. I look in the mirror and see bruises on my stomach and back. There was blood on my body so I grab all towel off the shelf and start to wash off the blood. After a while Toby knocks on the door.
"Is everything okay Spencer?" He asks
"Yeah I'll be out in a little bit." I say.
He doesn't wait for me to come out he walks in, he sees all my bruises and blood and he just takes the towel from me and gently washes it off. After he is done I put the white shirt on. Then I put the sweatpants on. I walk out and lay on the bed, he takes his shirt off and lays next to me. I want to tell him everything that happened. But there is one thing I don't know if i can ever tell him I'm dissaponted in myself for letting it happen. I think he would be to.
--------------------
What is Spencer hiding?

Okay I hope yall like this....I actually really like this chapter SOO
Leave feedback because I love seeing what you guys think of this story and thanks again for 3k omg I am so happy that this book got this far I never thought that it would so thank you. There are probably spelling mistakes so you know just ignore them because they are in every  chapter.....K BYE

INSTAGRAM : @TOBYSASS

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN - TRINITY 🐋